Re: didnt get weapon code with bf v pre order

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

didnt get weapon code with bf v pre order

★★★ Newbie

Pre ordered BF V Deluxe edition for PS4.. didn't get in game BF1 weapons code or code to register for BF V BETA!

Message 1 of 6 (2,793 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Enigma8387

If you pre-ordered the BFV Standard or Deluxe Edition (PS4 or Xbox) then you also need to download the Enlister Offer from the store seperate!

The Enlister Offer is for free then, just download it.
This pack includes the Beta earlier access and the 5 Weapons for BF1!
And for the Beta access you won't get a Code to enter. It'll automatically download when it get's available.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (3,105 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
You will automatically get those weapons in-game and you will also see Beta appear in your games library closer to beta's release - sometime this fall.

Restart your PS4 and see if it fixes the weapons issue for you or simply play a match and see if the weapons will appear afterwards.
Message 2 of 6 (2,769 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There is a similar post on xbox, maybe the approach is similar on ps4

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-do-i-get-5-free-weapons/m-p/6845971#M252

Message 3 of 6 (2,754 Views)

@Enigma8387

If you pre-ordered the BFV Standard or Deluxe Edition (PS4 or Xbox) then you also need to download the Enlister Offer from the store seperate!

The Enlister Offer is for free then, just download it.
This pack includes the Beta earlier access and the 5 Weapons for BF1!
And for the Beta access you won't get a Code to enter. It'll automatically download when it get's available.

Message 4 of 6 (3,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gf pre-ordered the deluxe version from target.. Just ended up returning it.. Went to Gamestop pre-ordered and they gave me a receipt with the codes for the beta registration and weapons. I didn't want to wait.. so this is the best way for instant gratification lol Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (2,708 Views)

Alright. Sure, that's the other way you can do it. Simply pre-order it directly in a Store(Gamestop) and the early Beta access + 5 BF1 Weapons Codes should get handed out to you then.

But i'm sure she just pre-ordered you the Deluxe Edition and probably didn't knew about the Enlister Offer pack thing. Which would have given you this extra stuff. Wink

Anyways, you got it now. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (2,700 Views)