did not get my points for kills in ranked game

by xSaltyDelta

Original Post

did not get my points for kills in ranked game

★★★★★ Newbie

I just played a game where i had 1 kill and 2 assists and was the third team left but when i died, i was the last one alive btw, i left the game and none of the normal stats showed up or my points.. so i checked my recent games stats and the one it showed was the game i had played before. i was streaming the whole time so i will attach a clip of the incident.. if anyone can help plz.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/642326273

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Re: did not get my points for kills in ranked game

[ Edited ]

@xSaltyDeltaYou might have closed the summary to quickly. My end of match summary often shows negative RP for a few seconds before it’s updated with the correct RP totals from the match. If that was the case you did get the RP, but the screen did not show it due to a but of lag on the update of RP summary.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i checked my points as well though and it was still the same..

Message 3 of 4 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@xSaltyDelta That's interesting. Do you happen to have a longer clip, ideally including the end of the previous match?

Did you happen to come 4th in the next game you played? If so, it appears that this match was logged.

In any case we unfortunately don't have any way to make changes to RP balances. However we of course want to catch any cases where something strange might be happening, and stop them from re-occurring. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)