Re: death box disappeared

by maximas1986

Original Post

death box disappeared

★ Expert

So i died because my dumb teammate drove the trident out of the map and he got out soon enough to save himself( trolling in ranked, yeah don't know if you can be more stupid than that). For some reason he then revived me. I searched ALL of the area around for my death box but it wasn't anywhere. I knew its location because i spectated for some seconds the other teammate and he was right in front of it. 

Just wanted to know if this is a known bug or it's a new thing. I lost the game because of this.

Message 1 of 7 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Cro_Pittt If your deathbox is looted completely of all items then the deathbox will disappear.
Message 2 of 7 (595 Views)

★ Expert

@PeterN_UK I know that but this is not the case my teammates were fully equipped as well.

Message 3 of 7 (592 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt I thought if you were in a trident and someone drives off a cliff you shoot out of it and can land save? Jumping off you will die tho
Message 4 of 7 (583 Views)

★★★ Guide

@hayhor your right.

@Cro_Pittt Ive seen deathboxes slide down of a map before maybe thats what happened.

Message 5 of 7 (580 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt That actually happened to me. Kinda.
First off, if they drive the trident off the map, DON’T GET OFF. Stay on the trident. It will explode and launch into the air, where you can redeploy.

Unfortunately, I was driving the trident, bumped a rock in the wrong way, and fell into the void. I stayed on, but my teammate didn’t, so he died. We revived him though.
Message 6 of 7 (551 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor sometimes eject function or whatever its called is not working
Message 7 of 7 (538 Views)