day by day its got creeping venom

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

day by day its got creeping venom

★ Guide

mmmhmmmm we all read it ... we all vent it..... we all expect it to be STRAIGHT FORWARD ADDRESSED! another day goes by another hack infested weekend! its way worse then i ever thought they would let it get to!    this games devs have now become the problem! left us hanging NOT ADDRESSING THE ISSUE !!! MAKE A POST SAYING WTF YOUR DOING! not this HIDE AN OBSCURRED VISION of behind the scenes in some closet somewhere you have a secret team of devs that are building us an empire to strike back. nah reality is your doing nothing you have done nothing ... we dont get regular social media posts from you or ingame posts or further more ANYTHING but a random few lines here and there! we are beyond a new content patch! but hey.... They dont want the hack devs to see it coming.... there are probably 9/10 pc players hacking this game thats a fact if its 8/10 im surpriesd give that one guy 20 games he will go download the cheat then its back to 9/10... the posts i read in the actaull hacking forums about you guys are incred! you should google yourselves and check out how awesome your taking care of your community and the game itself ! ... but hey who are we to say anything we are only the backbone of this whole thing! we get banned for bringing our speculations to light to have your do your jobs and really investigate these accounts "YOU BAN US" for that "NAME SHAMING"... i guess the next step is 30 more days of it becoming to the point where its filled with nothing but hackers and hackers only! i cant wait for this to spill over to the console guys so we can see the forum blow up further!! its just a matter of time! 

i would be up for you taking the WHOL GAME DOWN for a few days and then setting the servers back up to recieve YOUR NEW FIXED PATCHED LAG FREEE HACK FREE ENVIROMENT!... listen i know we will never get them all.... it is on PC we are talking about here after alll.... but ensuring our safety the games longivity and having regular  posts to your community is one hell of a start! this whole thing makes me in particular feel like im in bangs cloud looking out waiting for the smoke to clear hoping for a better game at the next Que! 

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: day by day its got creeping venom

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The writing is on the wall if you care enough to read it.

Respawn/EA/EAC are helpless against the cheaters unless the cheater is using a known cheat that EAC recognizes from its database.

They've tried suing these people but the ones that live outside the US/NA are basically untouchable because the local governments won't comply or don't care enough to comply with international copyright laws.

We, the legitimate players, will always be in limbo for this reason and there's nothing EA/Respawn/EAC can do about it proactively...

Except maybe ping-locking these players so even if they try to run a VPN they can infest their own local servers only and stay out of NA.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (433 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The writing is on the wall if you care enough to read it.

Respawn/EA/EAC are helpless against the cheaters unless the cheater is using a known cheat that EAC recognizes from its database.

They've tried suing these people but the ones that live outside the US/NA are basically untouchable because the local governments won't comply or don't care enough to comply with international copyright laws.

We, the legitimate players, will always be in limbo for this reason and there's nothing EA/Respawn/EAC can do about it proactively...

Except maybe ping-locking these players so even if they try to run a VPN they can infest their own local servers only and stay out of NA.

Message 2 of 3 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

i cant wait for this to spill over to the console guys so we can see the forum blow up further!! its just a matter of time! 

To be honest if I played Apex on PC I probably would have quit by now too, than have to deal with all the hacking issues and I agree it’s a huge problem for the community.

What I don’t agree with is you saying it’s going to spill over to console because that’s just not going to happen. Currently it’s impossible to run unsigned code on a PS4 unless you have a completely hacked console and even then getting it to work is pretty complex, that’s why it’s not a huge concern.

A bunch of 12 yr old PC players can download a hack for Apex and it can have a massive detrimental affect on the game. A bunch of 12 yr old console players aren’t going to have a hacked console laying around because that requires them to have custom software, custom hardware, actual hacking experience and even the money to buy the expensive hardware and IF they did have the money they may as well just buy a PC because it would cost them a fraction of the price.

So this is completely a PC issue and I’ll just continue being happy to be a console peasant. 

Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)