cross platform between

by rouchnic

Original Post

cross platform between

★★★ Newbie

First Question: Why is it not available to play cross platform with Garden vs Zombies Garden Warfare 1 ? ( to links the servers cant be such a big issue).

Second Question:  Do you ever intend to develop cross platform game play ? Because that will increase the game experience for the player than to rather wait forever for other people to join ( If they have that game on the same platform ).

Third Question ( more a statement ): Are you telling me the Technology is still so WEAK that all platforms cant be joined ( linked ) ? You guy's could make a option in the game where the player can select all platforms or just the one they are playing on. like I said in the previous Question, the gaming experience will greatly improve ( it will for me ).

Message 1 of 2 (722 Views)

Re: cross platform between

@rouchnic

@rouchnic wrote:

Third Question ( more a statement ): Are you telling me the Technology is still so WEAK that all platforms cant be joined ( linked ) ? You guy's could make a option in the game where the player can select all platforms or just the one they are playing on. like I said in the previous Question, the gaming experience will greatly improve ( it will for me ).

No, technically it is doable today, (and it is done at some level already) but there are still problems.

One is the difference in control technology, in a lot of games PC player with mouse and keyboard have a big advantage over the controllers used on consoles regarding speed and accuracy.

Other concerns are security related. The online services of the various platforms are closed to provide the platform with the highest possible security.

Nevertheless, this subject is on the move, but the challenge lies with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo, they need to provide a stable and secure environment for cross-platform gaming.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (689 Views)