Re: controllers on pc

by xTomboyRespecter

Original Post

controllers on pc

★★ Apprentice

if you cannot fix the problem remove the ability to play with controllers on pc done deal

Message 1 of 21 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

i play on pc using the ps4 controller and love to do so. 

Message 2 of 21 (600 Views)

★★ Guide
@Getsum2023 What problem?
Message 3 of 21 (590 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 Isn't it obvious? Even Pro players think it is ridiculous to allow any sort of automation in gameplay.
Message 4 of 21 (576 Views)

★★ Guide

Pros like nice wig? Don’t hear anyone complain about him. Normally whinging in pubs because they have been killed. 

Message 5 of 21 (573 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 No, real pro's like Shroud. If you don't understand why any type of aim assist which is automation shouldn't be allowed in a "competitive" game then no reason to continue the discussion. Plenty of analysis video's showing how overtuned it is to compensate against M/K.

Message 6 of 21 (555 Views)

Champion
@Getsum2023 Nah many players had said the balance is very good.
Message 7 of 21 (534 Views)

★★ Guide
@GRiPSViGiL Shroud is a content creator. Nicewigg is a apex esports pro and has qualified for the algs tournamentsmany times. He also reached apex predator using a controller and then again using a mouse and keyboard. If anyone is qualified to speak about the balance between the 2 it is him. Professional sports will use any legal advantage they can get because money and their livelihood is on the line. If it gave such an unfair advantage then more of them would swap. Even TSM tried with controllers and then went back to mnk in the next tournament, not a sign they think it is actually overpowered. There are advantages to both inputs and most pros (based on the evidence of their choice of input) think the advantages Of mnk outweigh the advantages of controller.
Message 8 of 21 (515 Views)

★★ Guide
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 There's two types of pros.
The ones that realize that the sticky aim is unacceptable and the ones that take advantage of it.
I've used controller on PC myself and it genuinely felt like I was cheating once the fight become close range.
Message 9 of 21 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@xTomboyRespecterClearly there are people who don't understand that automation taking over what you would normally have to do with human input and dexterity is akin to basically an aimbot.

There is a reason real gamers don't accept macro use either because things that automate actions an make it easier for people to do things is not real competition.

It would be like if a baseball player had some kind device that corrected his swing to hit a baseball more consistently to correct his human error.

Yeah there is no argument that can justify automation belonging in any competitive PC game. None.

Message 10 of 21 (467 Views)