controller players

by AnxiousTragedy89

Original Post

Re: controller players

sorry i just see a lot of people worried about the incoming nerf few months till next season goodluck enjoy it now

Message 21 of 26 (201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Who cares? It can be 0.6, 0.4, it can be 0.246844, it's the same for everyone. Not gonna make a difference as there is almost no AA in Apex anyway. But if they one day force cheating PC players into our lobbies, you never know with all the i***** who are always on about dumb input-based lobbies, it needs to be as heavy as on Borderlands.

Message 22 of 26 (189 Views)

[ Edited ]

@AnxiousTragedy89

Nice try. You didn't get a single person to bite your bait, but you act like we're crying anyway. Go try reddit.  It's pretty sad that your reaction to this "news" was to see if you could sow division in the player base for lulz.

Message 23 of 26 (174 Views)

@pandareno1999 Yeah, I think the majority of Console players, on this forum, DON’T care…

… I still have yet to see ANY PROOF of this happening, as RESPAWN has NOT said they are removing Aim Assist, on console, or lowering it to PC values.

Again, I switch back and forth between AA on console, to AA w/PC values. I don’t really notice that much difference.

So, my conclusion is that anyone COMPLAINING about aim assist, is just MAD because they were outplayed by a player with more skill than you.
Message 24 of 26 (162 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just your weekly dose of controller players are doodoo and aim assist is OP thread. 🤣🤣🤣

A4412378-23F6-4702-8665-8AD6B4074680.jpeg

Message 25 of 26 (142 Views)

Community Manager

I'm late to the party, but this one has run its course. 

lock.PNG

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 26 of 26 (129 Views)