controller players

by AnxiousTragedy89

Original Post

Re: controller players

★★★★ Pro
@AnxiousTragedy89

It’s weird to me, it’s ALMOST like people who are against AA are people unfamiliar with why games started implementing it so many years ago. The absolute majority of people will never exhibit the level of precision granted by MnK. Sure you will have outliers like Genburten, but the bulk of people doing incredible things in FPS games are MnK players.

That being said, the conflict and complaints are a product of PC players not having the ability to play exclusively with MnK players. Even though the advantages of MnK exceed that of controller, how people “feel” matters. PC players should 100% have the option to turn crossplat off to reduce the amount of controller players they compete against.
Message 11 of 26 (681 Views)

Champion
@AnxiousTragedy89 So no link then?
Message 12 of 26 (288 Views)

oh you guys seem like you'll be salty af when it happens goodluck bud

Message 13 of 26 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]

@AnxiousTragedy89So…NO LINK THEN?……

@hayhor  I’ve seen NO proof of RESPAWN removing aim assist, I think someone, is just salty that they don’t play on console, and wants to instigate an argument, for arguments sake….

Message 14 of 26 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm going to really enjoy seeing the crying of controller players when the nerf happens! what makes you think you need such high aim assist?

Message 15 of 26 (266 Views)

@AnxiousTragedy89 IF it ever happens…. & also you won’t see me cryin’, I’ve been playing on Xbox with controller on PC AA settings for over a month now…..
Message 16 of 26 (251 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SILVERisSORRYi could care about console kids aim assist overall needs to be reduced and will be next season please enjoy it now before it puts you into the right lobbies 

Message 17 of 26 (247 Views)

Champion

@AnxiousTragedy89  So essentially your only purpose with this thread is to troll?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 26 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtagYeah, you know they say not to FEED them… 🤣

@AnxiousTragedy89 If you don’t care, why dedicate an individual thread, started by YOU, to this subject. It kinda seems like ya care… 😉

Message 19 of 26 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]

@pandareno1999 wrote:

I'm tempted to treat this like a dog whistle post since it is made up of only one leading question.  But I'll answer honestly. 

My mistake.  Good ol' Mom always told me to go with my gut!

Message 20 of 26 (209 Views)