controller players

by AnxiousTragedy89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

controller players

how do you feel that aim assist is getting reworked next season?

Message 1 of 26 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: controller players

★★★★ Pro
@AnxiousTragedy89

It’s weird to me, it’s ALMOST like people who are against AA are people unfamiliar with why games started implementing it so many years ago. The absolute majority of people will never exhibit the level of precision granted by MnK. Sure you will have outliers like Genburten, but the bulk of people doing incredible things in FPS games are MnK players.

That being said, the conflict and complaints are a product of PC players not having the ability to play exclusively with MnK players. Even though the advantages of MnK exceed that of controller, how people “feel” matters. PC players should 100% have the option to turn crossplat off to reduce the amount of controller players they compete against.

View in thread

Message 11 of 26 (695 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@AnxiousTragedy89 Got a link to where they said they were reworking it?
Message 2 of 26 (516 Views)

Champion

@AnxiousTragedy89  doesn't impact me in the slightest lol. Tongue out

.....if anything it'll probably make my life easier. >.>

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 26 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]

It’s coming jaybiebs saying it needs reworked cause it shouldn’t become a forced input meta. Will finally get unskilled controller players that can aimlock out of my lobbies and put into the proper lobbies

Message 4 of 26 (508 Views)

Champion
@AnxiousTragedy89 Again I'll ask for the link? I think I've seen it but nowhere did I see they confirmed a rework was coming. Only that they want the inputs balanced, which they clearly are considering many many MnK players wont switch.
Message 5 of 26 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@AnxiousTragedy89 You might have misread it. He only said that they're looking into it.
Message 6 of 26 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm tempted to treat this like a dog whistle post since it is made up of only one leading question.  But I'll answer honestly.   I don't care, as long as I'm playing against people with the same settings, which obviously would be the case. 

I've turned off aim assist and can tell the difference.  But frankly I'm not sophisticated enough to perceive much difference between the .4 and .6 settings.

Message 7 of 26 (457 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@AnxiousTragedy89 speaking of controller, it has me wondering, what's the percentage of people who play on console compared to those who play on pc? I feel like the moment they nerf AA, it's gonna feel like an all out war
Message 8 of 26 (441 Views)

Champion
@soccerking122 It will likely be like tap strafe went. It is why I believe nothing will happen.
Message 9 of 26 (433 Views)

I think it’s coming for sure next season people are going to be mad but it’s a much needed nerf 

Message 10 of 26 (424 Views)