complaints

by OldBat60

Original Post

complaints

★★★★ Novice

My favorite game Battlefield has became *, who have money to buy good weapons is having advantage.

No more fair play game.

This will be my last time that i bought Battlefield (BFV). Dont be greedy and force us to buy weapons.

Message 1 of 9 (769 Views)

Re: complaints

[ Edited ]

@OldBat60 

There are no pay to win microtransactions in BFV; they're all cosmetic so don't worry mate.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 9 (743 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yes, bit surprised with this salty comment. I never bought a gun in BFV. 

One thing which might be the case is that your weapons are locked and with ranking it's need to unlock?

This is for new players still buggy, and will unlock later. Otherwise please start a chat session with support. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 3 of 9 (730 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, my complaint is for new people coming in, like me, it is so S L O W trying to rank up. You die constantly cause your weapons are like butter against experienced ranked up players. I have to unload sometimes 2x my gun into a player and of course if their buddies are around they come around kill me and heal who I just killed. So credit doesn't come my way.

I keep reading 'balance' is needed. As new player we would be playing more if we had a chance to live and kill like other 'normal' players.

Cheers to S L O W rank ups to have a gun vs. a butter knife. Happy dying new ones!

Message 4 of 9 (672 Views)

@2042onthemove 

The guns don't exactly get damage upgrades so it's as fair as it kind of can be; you can always level up your weapons to rank 4 in Combined Arms as well - this way you don't need to deal with any other humans who might have a better connection or flank.

About getting melted with certain weapons - i think this is in part to the dev team being forced to revert an already changed TTK/TTD. We used to get 1 frame deaths and everyone hated it so DICE actually balanced it (for the most part) to a point where it felt like it took longer to die but also to kill; people whined and then they reverted back, keeping all the damage tweaks so we're basically back to where we started (yet people are somehow fine with this) so, unfortunately., I think we're all just gonna have to get used to this

Message 5 of 9 (643 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@2042onthemove Honestly your setting are one of/if not the biggest thing in pretty much any FPS game. You can give the best weapon to a low level player and they'll still more than likey get destroyed by a hardened player using the worst weapon as they've tweaked their settings to the point they can snap around quickly. My advice would be to go into the practice range and play around with your settings until you find something that you feel comfortable with.

Second, knowing the maps inside and out is going to help you immensely. This is something that you'll learn over time.

My best advice is stop trying to compare yourself to other players abilities and compare yourself today to how you were yesterday and the player you'll be tomorrow Standard smile
Message 6 of 9 (560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don’t think that real money is required to buy weapons. Weapons can be purchased with company coins in your company, but they don’t require real money. I think that you can only use real money on outfits and weapon skins.

Message 7 of 9 (524 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@2042onthemove Gone are the days where shooter were fun and not made for millenials. Just unlock all weapons by default. Don't matter this game was doomed from the first day anyway
Message 8 of 9 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Wybrem 

Majority of players like having prize to play for - this adds to the replayability of the game and besides, t's not exactly difficult to unlock anything in the game anyway

Message 9 of 9 (488 Views)