command and conquer 3

by Deadbob_93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

command and conquer 3

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone else had any issues with command and conquer 3 not working and saying Directx error and won't load. With the saying check if Directx 9 or higher is installed or that you have a graphics card able to run it.

Message 1 of 6 (650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: command and conquer 3

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Deadbob_93./

For older games such as C&C it's no harm installing older versions DirectX as important and necessary elements to run the game may have been removed from more up to date versions.

What is the exact error message that you are seeing? The more info we have the better we can help. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (640 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Deadbob_93./

For older games such as C&C it's no harm installing older versions DirectX as important and necessary elements to run the game may have been removed from more up to date versions.

What is the exact error message that you are seeing? The more info we have the better we can help. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it states make sure you have Directx 9.0 or higher installed and have a graphics card able to run and that Hardware acceleration is turned on

Message 3 of 6 (615 Views)

Community Manager

I would recommend installing DirectX 9 @Deadbob_93. You most likely have later versions but I would also recommend that you have the older DirectX installed which you can find here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-my/download/details.aspx?id=34429

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i have done that and still doesnt work, still says directx error.

ive even set launch options to change the res but still the same

Message 5 of 6 (445 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @liaan85 can you share the full error message as you are seeing it?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (427 Views)