code leaf and net

by SlivPTS

Original Post

Re: code leaf and net

★★ Expert

I've had only one code leaf error in the last 4 hours of gaming.  Before the update, it was every second match...sooo much better now!

Heart

Message 11 of 17 (418 Views)

★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed When did the update you’re referring to drop?
Message 12 of 17 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Redstevo 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Game-Updates/Client-Patch-for-Apex-Legends-7-16-2019/m-p/8026397#M38

So, I played a few matches tonight with a friend who lives in EU. We dc'd multiple times when I invited him. But When He invited me, We dc'd only once...maybe twice..can't remember....Anyways....Seems I dc'd more frequently with random/out of region players than My 'in region' tmates. But, not throughout the past few days. 

Heart

Message 13 of 17 (340 Views)

★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed Yeah I’m still DCing just as much, up until 2 weeks or so ago I had zero issues with this and now it’s virtually every other game, and I’ve said in another thread as well it is much worse w teammates because often times one will get into the game and I won’t.
Message 14 of 17 (332 Views)

CODE lEAF

★ Guide

What wrong with this game

for 2 minutes I have to fight the code leaf to play 1min game with randoms about nickname 10sec gameplay

Message 15 of 17 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still going on for me. Also, this doesn't happen rarely, it happens all the time. Half of the ranked matches I go into I get disconnected with error code:net. 

Message 16 of 17 (235 Views)

★★ Novice
@RevenanT-G7 I've been having code:net all day long really ridiculous! I have a friend who has had it for months. Doesn't matter what which data center I'm using. How come no response from Respawn for this?
Message 17 of 17 (222 Views)