code leaf and net

by SlivPTS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

code leaf and net

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

How it comes that this problem with code leaf/net is not solved even after sooooo many months and gets worse and worse? Pretty much every time i join game...

@Respawn are you Triple-A developer, or bunch of beginners?

Message 1 of 17 (1,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: code leaf and net

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SlivPTS wrote:

How it comes that this problem with code leaf/net is not solved even after sooooo many months and gets worse and worse? Pretty much every time i join game...

Code leaf has been around for a month and a half, not months this came out during the 1.2 patch which was released back on June 4th, During the  Legendary hunt event. 

The developers are aware of the issue and finding a fix to the problem. Link Here: Code leaf Fix

Things take time to get resolved, Yes it's annoying that it still happening but patience is a virtue. 

So please get your fact's straight before spreading lies.

View in thread

Message 5 of 17 (1,156 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Are you a triple-A dev? I mean considering your knowledge of how servers,programming, or coding works is probably minimal you shouldn't call out people that have already made your game cause the answer clearly is yes they are triple A devs. What you apparently fail to do is read the developer link they have where they show you everything they are working on and the REASONS why they haven't been fixed yet. I know this might be a lot of reading and clicking a button to go to another link but it'll be useful before posting.

Main reason just to clarify they HAVEN'T fixed it yet, but are working on it is because the code names don't actually mean anything. They were given random code names to help the dev's discover the underlying issue faster. If they have no idea what's causing it then they simply can't fix it yet. Also when people just complain on the forums and don't ever submit DXdiag reports for them to get closer to the issue it certainly, doesn't help much.

So what I recommend is if you really want them to fix this faster, which it's pretty tame if you've played since before Season 1 or at launch you should know the problem is no where near as bad as it used to be (which should prove they are working on it) would be for you to get your DXDiag report and submit it everytime the game crashes with one of those errors or ANY errors so that they can investigate and also help them figure out WHAT exactly the problem is. 

The real problem is community, everyone complains no one actually sends any information back to them to help. Just sit here posting same things that have been posted 100 times. 

Also just an extra note, if you want to get IN DEPTH information on what they are working on and get a chance to talk to some of the dev's and team I would recommend going to the Reddit forums because they are very active there and most people go there with information and problems rather than here.

Message 2 of 17 (1,179 Views)

★ Pro
@VisualfEX
What makes you think that i am not?
This problem is not new and it's not something what happens very rarely. It shouldn't take months to find/fix problem.
Message 3 of 17 (1,166 Views)

Betreff: FIX LEAF ERROR!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Feeling every 2t Game this [Edit - Admin.] Error!
I think they work on it, why it not better than before?

Message 4 of 17 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SlivPTS wrote:

Code leaf has been around for a month and a half, not months this came out during the 1.2 patch which was released back on June 4th, During the  Legendary hunt event. 

The developers are aware of the issue and finding a fix to the problem. Link Here: Code leaf Fix

Things take time to get resolved, Yes it's annoying that it still happening but patience is a virtue. 

So please get your fact's straight before spreading lies.

Message 5 of 17 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@RevenanT-G7 what?!  The Disconnects have been around since launch...just because they finally gave us some info to go off of doesn't mean they weren't always a problem.  DCs, poor hitreg and hackers make this game really hard to stay with.

Message 6 of 17 (1,132 Views)

My game (apex) keep crashing, lagging

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my game keeps crashing even though my laptop and my connection doesn't seem to be a problem. i play using a dell G7. it has 8GB ram, 1050ti 4GB vga, i7 8th gen. and my connection is dialog from Sri Lanka. i took the ookla speed test. ive been taking it for a while. ping - 8 - 22 , download speed 10 - 18 MBPS , upload 2.50 - 15 MBPS. please tell me what i should do because its really hard to play the game. it keeps crashing or getting stuck. and i always end up kicked or dead. please help me. cheers

Message 7 of 17 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@GRiPSViGiL wrote:

@RevenanT-G7 what?!  The Disconnects have been around since launch...just because they finally gave us some info to go off of doesn't mean they weren't always a problem.  DCs, poor hitreg and hackers make this game really hard to stay with.

That's Odd because a lot of people didn't start to experieince this since the 1.2 patch update ?

I don't recall the Code leaf being an issue since February though. I read a lot of Nerf the wing man during that time but don't recall any fixing of the code leaf error.

/shrugs

Now after doing some research of the forums code leaf wasn't an issue since a month a go. According to the forum search not "months ago". 

If you can find anything different please post it.

Message 8 of 17 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@RevenanT-G7You don't get it. Code leaf and net aren't new to only 1.2 patch. DCs were happening, respawn finally gave us reasons which is why we can see the error codes now!

Message 9 of 17 (1,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@GRiPSViGiL wrote:

@RevenanT-G7You don't get it. Code leaf and net aren't new to only 1.2 patch. DCs were happening, respawn finally gave us reasons which is why we can see the error codes now!

Really ? Code leaf hasn't been something that has been happening since February. 

So your saying that the developers knew about the "code leaf error" since february and went back to write code / script to give it a name instead of fixing the issue ?

Sorry but This is the last response to you about this, you and many others on this forum have an agenda to bash the game about anything and everything. 

Disconnects caused by code:leaf and/or similar errors.

• We’ve heard the reports loud and clear and are actively investigating. More work needs to be done here to figure out what’s triggering this error and we’ll provide updates on this when we know more.

report about bug / issues with the game.

there were crashes that had nothing to do with code leaf, which was resolved a month later or so which gave you a blue screen and a error code but not code leaf. Code leaf and Code net are seperate errors and bugs. Normally when you experience a error on ps4 you crash to the blue screen.

Like I have said If you can't provide any info / Facts on that code leaf has been happening since February. Then it's not factual and all speculation.

Message 10 of 17 (1,094 Views)