club with an inappropriate name in Apex Legends

by Bradderspark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

club with an inappropriate name in Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

I got an email today letting me know that EA have sanctioned me twice for my club and my mates/members of it because the club name is:

"

• Offensive,
• Obscene,
• Hateful,
• or Inappropriate

"

According to EA.

Is there anyway to get a live chat with a EA employee to try and sort it as I don't think this was needed at all and not fair towards me and my mates.

Message 1 of 3 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: club with an inappropriate name in Apex Legends

Community Manager
Hey @Bradderspark,

The team that deals with any account sanctions like this would be our Terms of Service team. You're welcome to file an appeal with them through the steps here, even if this only resulted in a Warning and no Ban/Suspension: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I'm afraid there is no live chat available for this as the ToS team just reviews the information in our records to determine whether an action was taken correctly. The appeal will have them take another look over the situation so that will be the best way forward here.
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Bradderspark,

The team that deals with any account sanctions like this would be our Terms of Service team. You're welcome to file an appeal with them through the steps here, even if this only resulted in a Warning and no Ban/Suspension: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I'm afraid there is no live chat available for this as the ToS team just reviews the information in our records to determine whether an action was taken correctly. The appeal will have them take another look over the situation so that will be the best way forward here.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Intouch with someone now. thanks

Message 3 of 3 (445 Views)