Re: cloud gaming ?

by haz225

Original Post

cloud gaming ?

★ Novice

Will be SW BF2 available on Stadia , xCloud , amazonLuna , playstatioNow ?

Message 1 of 7 (551 Views)

EA DICE Team

Nothing to announce at this stage if we are adding SWBF2 to other platforms.  @ninTrogar 

/Atic

Message 2 of 7 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Atic wrote:

Nothing to announce

/Atic

:-(

have old PC , cannot start SW BF2 on it , but can run stadia

Message 3 of 7 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

As a Geforce Now user and with an old laptop can't wait for it when you add your games I hope it's soon and many people are waiting.

Message 4 of 7 (468 Views)

★ Expert
@ninTrogar I'm assuming you don't have a console to play on right? If not you make a great case as to why it should be on a streaming platform.
Message 5 of 7 (453 Views)

★ Novice

@ArchAngeL-PCX wrote:
@ninTrogarI'm assuming you don't have a console to play 

Have old super nintendo console ( similar game starFox runs on it ) Large smileD

Message 6 of 7 (443 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic Are there still no updates on that ?

I understand that EA is working on their own cloud gaming plateform, and I will pay for it once it gets released.

But in the meantime, could it be possible to have the game back on other services like GeForceNow ?

You can remove them again once your service is out, that would be completly fine... 

I don't understand why it was removed without any other solution provided for users with low end gaming rigs... It was a nice feature and until EA comes with their own cloud gaming service thoose plateforms aren't even competitors...

I understand that this isn't a priority, apparently we aren't a lot asking for this...

But it would mean a lot for some of us... As playing on thoose graphics (picture attached to this post) & still lagings when people start shooting around you isn't very fun...

I know it's not up to you, but if you can do something about it...

Thank you for considering my request,

- A Star Wars Fan

Message 7 of 7 (360 Views)