china cheaters logic

by Looting_Legends

Original Post

china cheaters logic

★★★★ Novice

They said they must cheat to combat other cheaters.

What stupid logic is this?

Hopeless culture

Message 1 of 19 (979 Views)

Re: china cheaters logic

★ Guide

all countries have cheaters, not just china.

stop being xenophobic, no matter what is the logic behind, they are all stupid and losers.

Message 2 of 19 (967 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hahaha, which cheater said this ?

Well, these days I have been searching for relevant information on " China's cheating market " and those normal players thoughts on this.

One thing I found out is the Internet cafes all have the cheats pre-installed on the PCs, you know Internet cafe is this social gathering place of all the teens in China, thousands of cafes, millioins of customers.

So it has became a trend I guess, you see, you have cheat already installed on the PCs, then why not use it ? It is not your PC anyway, you won't get much punishment anyway.

You see EA said they are banning those Chiense Internet Cafe PC's HWID, but I don't think the guys at Internet Cafe won't know how to bypass the HWID ban.

You see this is the whole large black market here in China.

Yes, it is a huge culture actually.

There is huge business revenue behind the whole cheating industry.

Message 3 of 19 (966 Views)

★★ Guide

It's not xenophobic to identify the fact that most cheaters come from China. What OP said is true. Cheating in China isn't necessarily frowned upon. 

Message 4 of 19 (964 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

We are not xenophobic calling all chinesse hackers. They are not. We are just mad at them because their culture doesn't punish it. Internet caffes with preinstalled hacks should be shut down with million dollar fines.

Hacking should be pursued as a criminal offense.

Message 5 of 19 (871 Views)

★ Guide

you are blaming the wrong people! that's what i'm saying.

10% of these hackers/cheaters comes from US, and the company who made the game is from US.

should i say that US is allowing this to happen? come on... even though china is probably 4 times bigger on hacking it's NOT THEIR fault.

it's completely respawn's fault, allowing this game to become a cheating travesti.

wake up

Message 6 of 19 (861 Views)

★★ Pro

@napalm51 wrote:

you are blaming the wrong people! that's what i'm saying.

10% of these hackers/cheaters comes from US, and the company who made the game is from US.

should i say that US is allowing this to happen? come on... even though china is probably 4 times bigger on hacking it's NOT THEIR fault.

it's completely respawn's fault, allowing this game to become a cheating travesti.

wake up

blame the victim type eh?

Message 7 of 19 (809 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah that's what you will do if you are in the head of China.

But you are probably not Chinese and you don't know nothing about China I just assume.

Message 8 of 19 (798 Views)

★ Guide

respawn victim? rly? i think you are a little mistaken...

and don't be such a hypocrite, if there is a thief that the whole world already knows who he is and the police do nothing to catch him, who is to blame? the thief or the police?

we are the victims btw

Message 9 of 19 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everyone in SEA server hates them, they are all pathetic *. 

Message 10 of 19 (779 Views)