cheating

by Eurofighter008

Original Post

cheating

★★★★★ Novice

How do I send video from my PS4 to EA about cheating mainly that of teaming up. I was playing the game tonight and saw some people teaming up. I have the video and the screen shots of the people teaming mainly the names and ID's are screen shots but the video is another and clearly shows what happened, was happening and i would like to get this to EA, also it would be great if before the next update if they could add a report button for teaming so that if this happens again then it makes it easier to report those teaming up with other people in the game and EA can be notified of the people teaming. This is why i am asking about how to send the video to EA because there is no report button for that of teaming the only thing I can do is take video at this moment in time and send that in but I don't know how to go about this.   

Message 1 of 4 (212 Views)

Re: cheating

@Eurofighter008 this is where it is all happening for cheaters at the moment Large smile

https://mobile.twitter.com/RSPN_Hideouts?s=20

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (181 Views)

@Eurofighter008 You can report them to hideouts as the @OldTreeCreeper mentioned.

You can also report them to the link I provided at the bottom of the page.

The other option is to report them in game, especially if you're on console.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i would have done so but there is no option for teaming up with other players, to be honest I think they were stat padding

Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)