Re: cheating is rediculously out of control

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cheating is rediculously out of control

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Whether its the Asians overseas heavily at night with their number names and or actual asian names , to all the clowns using the graphics hacks ( exploit is a hack) with no smoke, no trees and leaves then mix in the recoil hacks and chams, config file overload. I just had three final circles and each one had a hacker(s). This game , ea/respawn had a golden opportunity and have done nothing. If they say that are at a million banned, you know that number is higher but to embarrassing to say then mix in all the ones that haven't been caught. Its all about money. You dont listen to your players ( but when did a developer listen, at treyarch, over 80% that programmed BO4 didnt play the game outside of work) Gaming and this generation have turned it into crap. Its almost like its acceptable to cheat. Hey , if you arent good and can't compete you must cheat. Im done with this game. Season 1 we all know was a joke, the store , well, no comment, then you hear them worrying about stability and the lag that occasionally happens than other bigger issues. Like a bigger map since you are guaranteed to get 3rd and 4th partied.  Guess it roles out when it roles out. How about a country code block? Funny, i had an asian guy from vietnam i asked your ping must be 200 what you doing on american servers, he said, " asia server is mostly all hackers: . smfh

Message 1 of 2 (695 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Ki11DowN I am locking this thread as it is not acceptable to accuse an entire region of cheating.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (657 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Ki11DowN I am locking this thread as it is not acceptable to accuse an entire region of cheating.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (658 Views)