Re: cheating is out of control again!!!!

by YoungSpawn89

Original Post

★ Guide

I was in a game earlier where the kill leader had 21 kills.

One player responsible for 42% of the round kills.

Not really much more to say.

Message 11 of 25 (531 Views)

Community Manager

Being good at the game does not mean that you are cheating @halo572.

My highest kill rate was 17 in one game and I can assure you that I have never cheated in the game. 

If you believe that a user is cheating then you should report them here: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 25 (528 Views)

★ Apprentice

@halo572 wrote:

I was in a game earlier where the kill leader had 21 kills.

One player responsible for 42% of the round kills.

Not really much more to say.

Have you ever watched Shroud play?

Kills are not indicative of cheating, however, there are very few people like Shroud.

Although, if you see a level 4 account with 15+ kills in a game, feel free to question that. Still, best to observe and record to get solid evidence before accusing people of cheating.

Message 13 of 25 (505 Views)

★ Apprentice

I literally always, and I do mean always watch before I claim "Cheating" I can see when someone is better at aiming vs cheating and this morning while playing out of 5 games 2 of them had aim-botting/wall-hackers. One of of which was a level 4 that had 20 kills that game alone, I'm not saying that some people aren't better at aiming but when every shot you take is a headshot and you are shooting at targets behind the wall because you know they are there and your aim snaps to them. I know what you are doing, the hackers in this game are pretty prevelant, I always report, but I'd be lying to say that isn't fustrating particularly because those two games It was down to 3 squads. 

Message 14 of 25 (461 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Sorry but I afk from the game, but did they not enable Hardware ban? I saw a post from month ago that some people got auto banned after 30min

Just asking, I do have 2k kill on BH and some some hundreds on other, But yea I have seen cheaters, and you can clearly see when they are cheating. Even en you are good, some people will over the limit.

And again Shroud is a rare case, he is good and a expro and stil keep it up there, even that he don't play CS:GO on that level.
Message 15 of 25 (449 Views)

★ Guide

I can confirm that cheating is back with this update aswell. I played a couple hours after servers got back up and i had insanely good matches, servers had some hitreg problems but i also noticed a sudden improvement in my aim and shots landing, something like gunfights just felt better, weapons had better stability for some reason. I swear good servers would improve the game so much and would also improve high skill people's performance in the matches. The game finally felt really good for a couple of hours and i also won 3 matches with some insane fights.

HOWEVER, the last hour before i stopped playing i started meeting level 1 players with 18 kill, level 4 with 63 kills and so on so forth, mowing down my whole team in a matter of seconds. The game started feeling unbearable again, just like before the update. Just CHEATERS everywhere. One match me and a guy were the last people against another squad. He was sitting in a corner and me on a separate one without the possibility of us being seen. That last team started throwing nades through windows towards where we are but the nades didn't land close enough to us. Guess what, the team just came in perfectly knowing our positions and shred us. There was no Bloodhound on their team to scout us. This is outrageous. The worst thing is they had max level accounts like us, so they were no new account usual cheat spammers. This just proves that not aimbot is the most dangerous cheat in Apex, it's rather ESP (wallhack). Knowing exactly where the enemy teams are is that powerful in BR. I'm pretty sure ESP is almost impossible to detect. Also a clever cheater doesn't track people through walls when he is spectated, but i am sick of people knowing exactly where i am even if they did not see me previously in the first place, so they could track the possibility of where i was going. I am bored of this *. I didn't download Apex so i can spectate like an idiot all day. It just seems to me that EA and Respawn will never be capable enough to reduce cheating to a minimal amount or they are not interested in allocating enough resources to address the hacking issue in this game. I'm trying to have patience but i just cannot trust this game anymore. I can only categorise it as the game for hackers that i will never be able to fully enjoy because i will always be suspicious and it's sad, given i really really like the game alot.

Message 16 of 25 (436 Views)

★ Guide
I've been seeing blatant cheating at least half of the games I've played today. Perfect knowledge of player locations at all times, perfect target tracking, often with recoil compensation toggled on - it's obvious, it's frustrating.

There is not a single professional gamer that plays the way these cheaters do, it's not hard to spot. The high frequency of seeing it really does not instill my faith in EasyAntiCheat or the ingame report system.
Message 17 of 25 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

After the patch was fixed the cheaters came out in force!  ESP cheaters every match.  It’s easy to spot there odd behavior when grouped with them.  

Message 18 of 25 (399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

What do you do to those who are queuing with cheaters? If someone is queuing with a cheater over and over they are just as guilty. I just had a match where a guy managed to kill my entire team while sliding off a roof before he hit the ground. He went on to lose to another hacker which makes it even worse. But his friends were running him armour and ammo and he just ran at the next target.

Message 19 of 25 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have not seen to many blatant cheaters lately.. But I have seen many scrip kiddies and macro abusers. They are just as a bad as someone who uses an aimbot or speed hack in my view. 

I don't understand why people think using a macro is okay its an automated process that a human can not typically perform in a rapid session therefor should be a bannable offense. Though how to go about being able to detect such a thing is fairly difficult because most gaming mouses come with some from of a program that provides such thing though there are some gaming mice that have more advanced programs that tip the border of no recoil scripting. about all streamers use a scrip or a macro while others even go further I just don't know anymore. 

Message 20 of 25 (292 Views)