Re: cheating is out of control again!!!!

by BurnYaBad

Original Post

cheating is out of control again!!!!

★ Guide

3 games played.. 3 times aimbot/wallhacker rolls right in and kills all three of us.

Message 1 of 25 (875 Views)

★ Guide

3 MORE GAMES.. SAME AS BEFORE.... WALLERS/AIMBOTTERS ROLLING IN CLEANING UP LIKE ARNOLD'S TERMINATOR.  YOU HAVE LOST A PAYING CUSTOMER. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Message 2 of 25 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Have seen pc players claiming 50% win rates how could that be possible with all the cheaters you are claiming

Message 3 of 25 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey 

It is that bad. If someone claims to have a 50% wr they're lying or they play with a good premade squad. It's tough enough to 1v1 an aimbotter, let alone the rest of their squad or another third-partying aimbotter.

Message 4 of 25 (809 Views)

★★★ Guide
Did you use the in game function to report them? You know that you can help respawn locate cheaters faster by doing so. Flagging them in their system.

But yeah, i have seen an increasing amount of cheaters in european servers. What region are you playing in?
Message 5 of 25 (802 Views)

★★ Guide

@Balzano wrote:
Did you use the in game function to report them? You know that you can help respawn locate cheaters faster by doing so. Flagging them in their system.

But yeah, i have seen an increasing amount of cheaters in european servers. What region are you playing in?

While I think it's good they gave us an in game option to report people. It have some issues and limitations, like we can only report the person that got the kill shot and team members that's online.

I have had a cheater in my squad that died and rage quit and I couldn't report them anymore because they left the game. I wish we had a tab like overwatch have with previous people you played with.

I have also had situations where I have knocked a cheater and seen him crawl off with a speed hack, so I have to try and figure out his name in a firefight or let his team rez him and let him kill me.

I think a replay and kill cam system would go along way to combat cheaters.

Message 6 of 25 (793 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 25 (768 Views)

★ Pro
dude im sure there is cheaters but 3 games in a row with you?? quit crying and L2 aim.
Message 8 of 25 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I get super salty when speed hackers crawl away don’t get angry about much else while playing game but usually stop playing on pc after that happens lol but have only seen it a couple times I have to get lucky to down them I would rather they kill me for some reason that is ok but once I down them and they speed hack away I get instant butthurt 

Message 9 of 25 (751 Views)

★ Guide
hacker always be there, in matches in asia one -_- i seen alot lately and the bot chatter when picking legend also increasing , in 3/3 match today i seen 3 in my team * hell and have to screenshot to Report since the fuction not working when they left before match , plz make the report more usefull and make penaty for leaving match
Message 10 of 25 (748 Views)