Re: cheating epidemic in battlefield 5 Origin help rejected my compliant.

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

cheating epidemic in battlefield 5 Origin help rejected my compliant.

★★★★★ Novice

I'm playing battle field 5 for 1 month I seen too many cheaters, aim bots, wallhacks, maphacks etc. I even reporting the cheaters from the day I purchased still cheaters keep reappearing . even all chat players asking team even allies to report cheater and we mostly reported . Still the cheater plague the server cleaning out server by server. Recently every match I see cheater at least 1 in every match. I saw a cheater level 120 with more than 100 hrs. played .  I don't think EA punish these cheaters . I record a list of cheaters and report in origin help they just simply closed the compliant teaching me how to report player which I already know. Recently a cheater rampage 200 plus kills with Lewis gun how come antic cheat didn't detect these cheaters.

Message 1 of 5 (566 Views)

★★★ Expert
@IDONTBUYBF6 I understand, and EA Answers can also not ban the cheater players. EA is having a special team for this looking into the reports.
Meanwhile when you all searching for your post later on, you can find it at: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/td-p/8269567/jum...

As this is the thread to discuss cheating.
Message 2 of 5 (536 Views)

Cheaters definitely suck but it is better to report them individually rather than do a mass tag when contacting EA Help.

As long as you have ample proof they should be taken care of but every report gets added to the bottom of the list/pile, not the top so it can seem like its taking forever.

Only thing we can really suggest is to keep reporting and unfoetunately, keep swapping servers until you find one that works. A lot of players expect a better system for the next BF game or this could very well put the last nail in the coffin

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 5 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy bro no yse i uploading youtube links what they said they is they have special team for it ill report them but they dont cheater still there more than a month
Message 4 of 5 (503 Views)

EA DICE Team
Closing the topic.

We have dedicated topic regarding cheating here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8996222#M142...

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (472 Views)