Re: cheaters, cheaters and more cheaters...

by Dadyal

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 27 (768 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

I ask you ... is it useful to denounce them? if they just create another account every time?

Message 12 of 27 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice

It has been confirmed by respawn on the 19th that 500,000 players have been banned, with knowledge let's do some simple math shall we kids. Ok we know that apex has around 50,000,000 players and that respawn has banned 500,000 of those players... so let's divide 500,000 banned from 50,000,000 players and you get .01 or %1. That means there has been 1 person banned for every 100 players you have run into, so get out of here with your stupid stat gloating because here are the facts and no one cares that you dont have a life. 

And that's just the players that have been caught so far, who knows how many are currently plauging the game that haven't been banned yet. I personally run into at least 1 blatant cheater every 4 hours or so, with sprinkling of super suspicious activity thrown in between. Based on the facts, we know that cheating is a serious issue that needs to be handled firmly or this game will crumble. 

Message 13 of 27 (518 Views)

★★ Novice
I just got out of my third game in a row with a blatant cheater in it. I don't mean someone who just plays really well, but I spectated each and every one of these three players after they wiped our squad to make sure.

The first person was an aimbotter, snapping onto heads left and right, snapping onto people who weren't visible to them, you know - aimbot stuff.

The second player had this but also with speedhacks. He didn't even try to hide it as he travelled across the map in a matter of seconds and just wiped squad after squad.

The third player was yet another aimbotter like the first, but tried hiding it a little bit more except when things started heating up, at which point he started spinning around like crazy and killing two squads at once.

Three matches a row and we're downed by f***ing hackers. This is not acceptable whatsoever.
Message 14 of 27 (516 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
i have seen 100s of cheaters i have upload the videos on dadyal gaming youtube
Message 15 of 27 (504 Views)

★ Apprentice

@PWA-Miyo

The devs have said themselves that they've already banned half a million players for cheating... But your anecdotal evidence has convinced us! There are very few cheaters and the majority of banned players are actually just high skilled players who got banned for picking on lower skilled people.

Anyway, the cheating problem is mostly contained to the asian servers because they get lots of lag playing on EU/NA so they tend to stay away... with the exception of the Oregon/Salt lake city servers because they're the lowest ping NA servers for the Chinese. But even on those NA servers, it's still a very minor problem compared to the Asian servers.

But please, try playing a day on the hong kong or taiwan servers and let us know what you find. I bet you'll pass your "5 unconfirmed cheaters" in the first 1-2 games. And believe me, it'll be pretty undeniable when you get insta-killed by teams of speed hackers running at hyper speeds with aimbots and walls.

Message 16 of 27 (475 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

someone delete my comment? Beware of the "First Amendment to the United States Constitution" it seems to me that I wrote this: I said that EA does not make hardware ban or authenticate accounts. because it is convenient for them to ban cheaters and that they create new accounts every time so that they say that there are 50 million players

Message 17 of 27 (434 Views)

★ Novice

It's worse everyday. Today literally 2/3 matches I got a cheater in my game. I always spectate long enough to be sure it's hack. I'm really upset for buying battlepass. Because I just uninstaled the game.

Message 18 of 27 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Had a blatant cheater in a match today.

He was just lasering everyone including me then running around at full speed. I reported him and assume as there was 4 other people watching him they did the same.

Within 2 mins he was gone. Clearly it's not perfect but it's seems to be improving.

The only thing I've noticed is that some people kill my whole team and then when you spectate them they can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Have a feeling there is a spectator mode on this hacks now that turn them off if someone is watching.

Message 19 of 27 (402 Views)

★★ Guide

@SpazAu wrote:

Have a feeling there is a spectator mode on this hacks now that turn them off if someone is watching.

This is why we need kill cam. 

Message 20 of 27 (394 Views)