Re: cheaters, cheaters and more cheaters...

by bunzgamingph

Original Post

cheaters, cheaters and more cheaters...

★★★ Apprentice

because they think so much if they know that only erasing accounts is absolutely useless ... and obviously the cheaters are never going to put money in the game to care if they banned permanently ..

they do not bother to authenticate the accounts and less in banning the hardware ... what is it that they say that they banned 500 or 1 million accounts if in 5 minutes they create another ...

no longer only the cheaters play alone but also now they play in a group ...

I am already getting sick ... I would like to know if they will refund the money invested in the game if you can not play with so many cheaters ...

Message 1 of 27 (1,047 Views)

★ Apprentice

to anyone who cares,

i have video proof of cheaters in your game. i dropped on skulltown and got stuck inside the rock in the middle.

no one should have been able to see me but i have video evidence of several players shooting at me from over 100 yards away then coming over to try to shoot me through the rock i was glitched inside of.

they were also the squad who won not less than 10 minutes later. i can upload the video to youtube if you like. that's the last game of apex legends i will ever play

Message 2 of 27 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Hashield wrote:

because they think so much if they know that only erasing accounts is absolutely useless ... and obviously the cheaters are never going to put money in the game to care if they banned permanently ..

they do not bother to authenticate the accounts and less in banning the hardware ... what is it that they say that they banned 500 or 1 million accounts if in 5 minutes they create another ...

I am already getting sick ... I would like to know if they will refund the money invested in the game if you can not play with so many cheaters ...

Hi there fella,

Sitting on roughly 1500 kills and 120 wins, although I only play 2-3 evenings a week... max. 

My teammates and friends (two of which are the first EU tournament winners) are sitting on anything between 2400-5000+ kills with 150-300+ wins. 

I've made posts about this before, search my name. We have collectively seen maybe around 5 unconfirmed "hackers"... so what does that mean?

Are we all individually that lucky? Are we so amazingly skilled that even hackers are no match for us? (Obviously not). 

Do WE get added and accused of hacking almost everyday? Yes. Have we gotten reported when one of us gets 15-20 kills in a single game or win a match by doing a 1v3? Probably.

There are definitely hackers, no doubt about that. But the majority are low skilled players accusing the better talent, FACT. Always has been like this in games, always will be. 

Don't bother replying, as I won't read yours. Instead read and learn, and should you need a carry to a victory - PWA-Miyo - add me. 

Have a great day Party hat

Message 3 of 27 (995 Views)

★★ Guide

@PWA-Miyo wrote:

@Hashield wrote:

Hi there fella,

Sitting on roughly 1500 kills and 120 wins, although I only play 2-3 evenings a week... max. 

My teammates and friends (two of which are the first EU tournament winners) are sitting on anything between 2400-5000+ kills with 150-300+ wins. 

I've made posts about this before, search my name. We have collectively seen maybe around 5 unconfirmed "hackers"... so what does that mean?

Are we all individually that lucky? Are we so amazingly skilled that even hackers are no match for us? (Obviously not). 

Do WE get added and accused of hacking almost everyday? Yes. Have we gotten reported when one of us gets 15-20 kills in a single game or win a match by doing a 1v3? Probably.

There are definitely hackers, no doubt about that. But the majority are low skilled players accusing the better talent, FACT. Always has been like this in games, always will be. 

Don't bother replying, as I won't read yours. Instead read and learn, and should you need a carry to a victory - PWA-Miyo - add me. 

Careful saying that in these forums, I tried that once....

Message 4 of 27 (985 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@PWA-Miyo wrote:

@Hashield wrote:

Hi there fella,

Do not be ignorant ... I have recorded on video to ALL who denounced. I can upload all those videos of how they go through the smoke ... as they shoot at 50 or 100 meters only at the head ... from how they shoot at obstacles thinking they are visible ... etc etc etc ... do not come with ridiculous things that now everything can be recorded and corroborated easily ..

Message 5 of 27 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The game is rampant with cheaters. Anyone that watches the streams or plays the game for any length of time should be highly aware of it. You can do a simple google and see multiple sources of cheats and videos. In the end it only hurts the game, the company, and the people who have invested in the game.

One would assume they are proactively fighting cheats. Streamers are literally switching games because they're tired of playing with how rampant it has gotten. Very easy to tell when spectating as well. But yeah, using the report feature, and the online form is the only tool or weapon they've given end-users to help try and combat against them. They need to be effective against losers that hide behind MAC clones and IP spoofs.
Message 6 of 27 (953 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Perhaps you need more challenge, come here play in SG server or HK server. We have a lot player like Shroud or dizzy in almost every game now. 

@VPPTrue wrote:

@PWA-Miyo wrote:

@Hashield wrote:

Hi there fella,

Careful saying that in these forums, I tried that once....

Message 7 of 27 (895 Views)

★ Apprentice
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHHA HAHA your stats are terrible... you know what I have like 9000 wins and generally have a kill count of around 75 each game....that's right I kill everyone then I let them respawn and kill a few more a second time.

I'm so good I know everything and therefore don't bother replying as I wont read it as my kill count is way to high.

btw my friends are even better then me, they have one 1million games each.
Message 8 of 27 (871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

cheaters exposed 

Message 9 of 27 (861 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You might not be able to read this, i have like 2k kills and numerous wins, been around FPS games for almost 2 decades. I am from the Philippines which is unfortunately part of ASIA server. It is true that most of the newbies blame good skilled players and accuse them of hacking sometimes. It happens in almost all multiplayer games, it's natural for someone so pissed off of being outplayed look for different reasons. I did that before when i was younger. By the way back to the main topic, the challenge right now about cheaters is really different. You can compare good players from the cheaters with their movements. They don't even try to evade, slide, ADAD. They just straight up go in a straight line from a far and once they get a line of sight they just mow you down with an SMG 100-150 meters out with all headshots. It is so obvious from their movements alone (like literally just walking in a straight line like a kid playing an FPS game with one finger in letter W and the other fingers are kept).

Anyway since you are playing in EU, you are very lucky. you might want to try playing in HK and SG servers so you can check. Just play at least 10 games and let me know your experience.

Have a great day!

Message 10 of 27 (851 Views)