Re: cheater in every 2-3 games wtf

by Vulcannis

Original Post

cheater in every 2-3 games wtf

★★★ Newbie

hi

i noticed player nah cheaters every * 2-3 games that targeting behind walls and buildings and suddenly an enemy come out ,no recoil and aim bot tho.what is this game nah this * no ban so all use it? all cheaters are most solo and kills are 20-25 in single match please do something or no1 play this game anymore or play with cheats onlyStandard smile)))

Message 1 of 24 (860 Views)

★★ Expert

@KN1_WoW 

There will be much more than that in the next few days...

Heart

Message 2 of 24 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I've been playing this game since it came out and I probably only see 1-2 cheaters possibly every 50 games, and I said possibly.

I just played around  75 games in the last 2 days, never saw any cheaters, I also racked up two wins too, and if I ran into cheaters all the time, I wouldn't be having such an easy time winning.

You are either on some very messed up servers, where Asia is suppose to have the worst problems, or you're extremely unlucky.

Oh by the way, today I got a Kraber out of a care package, I stayed behind a rock, took a quick peek and in 1 shot killed someone around 100 meters away, and I bet if that was you I killed you'd be thinking Aim Bot too.

I don't mean to be rude, or suggest that there are no cheaters, but there are some really great players that can sneak around, have already seen you, then pop out like you say and kill you dead in a few shots to make you think it was cheating.

Anyhow, words of encouragement, the game is great, get better and I bet these cheaters will seem less...

PEACE

P.S. Spot the cheaters before they spot you and flank/sneak up and attack from the rear and sides and you can bring them down, I do it all the time!

Message 3 of 24 (827 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

uhh 2 wins in 75 games ain't great

Message 4 of 24 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@xpl0its... that targeting behind walls and buildings... it is cheat name is wall hacks, no pro players... have 4 videos for 1 day from different cheaters,iasked one of them why u don't get banned ,he said i have some programs that ea can NEVER ban me ,new hacks ,good hardware changes spoofer someting and windows change every ban how they even want ban me on new account or maybe ban i continue ,.,, i said ok that gg to game :

This worked for me, before i ran this method 3 accounts got banned within hours.
After running this, no account got banned after that.

WHAT THIS PRO PLAYERS DOING Standard smile)))

Message 5 of 24 (763 Views)

★ Pro
@xpl0its
New players and high skill players (who are reported a lot) has problem with cheaters. If you play for long time and you are not high skill player, then you are in safe zone.
Message 6 of 24 (746 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Vulcannis wrote:

uhh 2 wins in 75 games ain't great

When your playing with randoms it is.

Message 7 of 24 (734 Views)

★ Pro
@RevenanT-G7
I am playing only with randoms and i win 1/10 games (around 10%).
Message 8 of 24 (725 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@SlivPTS wrote:
@RevenanT-G7
I am playing only with randoms and i win 1/10 games (around 10%).

Hard to believe but ok. 

Message 9 of 24 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@KN1_WoW 

I know the various hacks, my mistake for misreading, I thought you were just generally explaining the experience you saw was all.

@Vulcannis 

I only play with Randoms, so I think it's not bad, playing with Random players, especially considering my teams always dies on me and typically don't know how to play.

I consider myself a decent player, I've seen players with Stats 3x greater than mine, play worse than me, so I do know being in the right places and having good loot and luck does come into play, sometimes you just end up in a bad place with crap loot, happens all the time.

Anyhow, I'm not seeing a lot of cheaters when I play, and I'm not arguing they are not around, or a problem, I'm just not running into it very often at all.

For me the problem of trying to get more wins is that to many Randoms I see are not patient at all, and when they die, still won't be patient and wait, and then DC on me all the time. Running straight into the face of battle when you have bad loot is stupid, most of the Randoms I am playing with, they don't have good tactics at all. So if they DC and leave me alone, then I sneak around, hoping to get good loot, unless I have it already, then I try to go for the win by myself. I have won by myself in the past.

Message 10 of 24 (661 Views)