Re: cheat in bf5 make game unplayable...

by 2042onthemove

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cheat in bf5 make game unplayable...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What is being done about the cheating?  Nothing?  We pay for a game that you allow cheating? 

[Removed by CM]

that's a link to proof of cheating and that player aimbots until the server is empty because we can't play the game with players like that.

Message 1 of 5 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @XBigBa11erX, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (510 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @XBigBa11erX, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (511 Views)

★ Guide

Multiplayer game companies have to have a way to strip out cheating! Battlefield would be an incredibly awesome experience if there wasn't cheating.

I don't play any multiplayer because of the cheating. It was join them or leave. I would spend time in games going through the awkward 'reporting' method of worst offenders.

It's too bad that Battlefield V is so infected with cheaters. Awesome game destroyed.

Message 3 of 5 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why don`t you find the "cheaters"

Reports by users , why , not their job , seems like EA sluffing off responsibility

Need a robust detection with hardware identification to eliminate users who abuse.

Next edition of Battlefield might be a hard sell

Message 4 of 5 (406 Views)

★ Novice

OP is right, I've uninstalled Origin and any related games from my PC and I'll be filing a ticket to permanently delete my account. I will not be purchasing any games made by EA or it's affiliates in the future. Is that against  AHQ User Rules and Guidelines? Lol 

Message 5 of 5 (348 Views)