Re: charge rifle cheaters

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

charge rifle cheaters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Since the start of Season 9, I have been experiencing a higher density of cheaters in my lobbies. I play on Xbox with other console and PC friends and saw a new type of cheater with my own eyes and saw no posts about it. Has anyone else seen any news about EA or Respawn doing anything to fix the levitating people with aimbot charge rifles? These players can levitate off of ziplines, jump towers, jump pads, and horizons tactical ability. Their main weapon of choice is the charge rifle and can glitch this gun to have an infinite beam that never has to be reloaded. I have seen these hacks in public and ranked lobbies. please tell me they are going to do something about this because it puts a damper on everyone else in the lobby.

Message 1 of 6 (410 Views)

★ Guide
@ashtonezio760 Short answer, no.

Longer answer, you will get answered "we are currently looking into it, but you must understand that we are always fighting against these players ya.dadadadaadadad.a..."
Basically some PR shaiche to clear up their image.
The only way they ever find out someone actually cheats is by sending video proof directly to them and if someone actually leaks the cheats they have been using. Other wise they get nothing done.

Also EA is basically supporting the cheaters since 3rd party softwares are ok like XAIM and Chronus max that you can use to have no recoil on controllers.
Message 2 of 6 (366 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, I have never seen so many cheaters on this game until now. But I've also never taken ranked mode seriously either until now. And there is a large amount of cheaters in ranked currently. And honestly the charge rifle in itself should be removed. Even not cheating you can just laser people across the map and not miss a shot, doesn't belong in this game.

Message 3 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ashtonezio760 it's ironic how when the only anti cheat guy has to take a sudden leave due to unfortunate circumstances in his life, the cheating problem amplifies itself to insane levels. I just wish respawn would work on improving their cheating systems and hire more people rather leaving it in the hands of a single individual
Message 4 of 6 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@soccerking122 I think it just proves that he is literally just one guy. Why can't a billion dollar game hire more hideouts?!
Message 5 of 6 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Good thing I finished my dive trail quest last split on a better map and only saw a handful of cheaters. Sounds miserable this split.
Message 6 of 6 (239 Views)