Accepted Solution

cant open door

★★★ Newbie

cant open door that leads to the artifact harvarl remant abyss

Message 1 of 6 (1,364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant open door

★★★ Apprentice

Okay, after some looking around on youtube I think I know the problem you're having. There is a certain quest you need to get before that door can be interacted with apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7pAv5M2xWY

So, question: Did you find the three Angaran scientists frozen at another remnant site yet? If so, that would have activated a quest marker telling you to report back to the main facility (near where your ship is parked). Once you do that they give you a quest to find the entrance to a place called Mithrava, and once you do THAT you're tasked with heading to the vault you're in now.... and that room should be accessible.

Good luck.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,330 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
can anyone help
Message 2 of 6 (1,357 Views)

Well, not with a bit more info on WHICH door EXACTLY you are having issue with, where you are in which quests...

It can be anything from a glitch, to you not having progressed far enough in certain quests, to going the wrong way, to missing a switch or console.  Devil is in the Details....by the way, what platform are you playing on too??

Also have you tried watching a Youtube video of the area to see if it shows what you need??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 6 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its on pc its the door that leads to the artifact I think at the end of the harvral remenant abyss I watched u tube walktrough and after he killed the elite he went to door and it opened for me not so much

Message 4 of 6 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Okay, after some looking around on youtube I think I know the problem you're having. There is a certain quest you need to get before that door can be interacted with apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7pAv5M2xWY

So, question: Did you find the three Angaran scientists frozen at another remnant site yet? If so, that would have activated a quest marker telling you to report back to the main facility (near where your ship is parked). Once you do that they give you a quest to find the entrance to a place called Mithrava, and once you do THAT you're tasked with heading to the vault you're in now.... and that room should be accessible.

Good luck.

Message 5 of 6 (1,331 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @jaguarmk11

Have you managed to solve this problem thanks to @Arasteele's tip? Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 6 (1,293 Views)