Re: can you make head to head live like were actually playing against each other

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

can you make head to head live like were actually playing against each other

★★ Newbie

Can you make head to head live like were actually playing against  each other  

Message 1 of 7 (934 Views)

Re: can you make head to head live like were actually playing against each other

EA Staff

@nbaliveiscool21 I am sorry, but I am not sure what game do you mean?

Could you please provide some more detail/info on your request?

Message 2 of 7 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I mean NBA live mobile head to head
Message 3 of 7 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Make it to that we can play live against other people
Message 4 of 7 (895 Views)

EA Staff

@nbaliveiscool21 @mankaler4432

Moved the thread to the NBA Live Mobile forums as there should be more people with ideas on this subject here Standard smile 

Message 5 of 7 (882 Views)

★★ Novice

I need to know why I can’t play a regular head to head game with my cousin, but it’ll let me play some random Chinese dude if I want

Message 6 of 7 (478 Views)

Community Manager
@lilroam4800 Hey there,

This post was originally created in 2016, so I will be closing it down. Please create a new post and give us details such as whether you aren't able to see your cousin under your friends list.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (463 Views)