Re: can you have multiple accounts of fut on pc

by TrickyShade_YT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can you have multiple accounts of fut on pc

★★★★ Novice

can you have multiple accounts of fut on pc also if its possible could you tell me how

Message 1 of 17 (60,846 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Minegeorge

You can't have multiple accounts under one EA Account but you could have multiple EA account. You would need to purchase the game for every account to be able to play on them all.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (62,786 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Minegeorge

You can't have multiple accounts under one EA Account but you could have multiple EA account. You would need to purchase the game for every account to be able to play on them all.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 17 (62,787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, thanks!!
i cant understand why on pc we cant have multiple accounts when ps and xbox have unlimited that's a bit unfair because it's the same price for not the same features 

Message 3 of 17 (60,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can I use the same code to download the game or i have to take another one
Where i can find another one because when I put my starter one from the second user in pc it told me to put an other code to continue
Message 4 of 17 (59,369 Views)

Community Manager

@StergiosK1926 You can only redeem your code to one account. If you want FIFA on a second account you will need to purchase it again. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 17 (59,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to buy fifa19 on my pc but my brother want to play it to...so we have 2 users on pc and i want to know if i buy on origin fifa could i play in both users but with different ultimate team accounts?

Message 6 of 17 (58,402 Views)

Community Manager

@Arruda52 You will not be able to share the game between you and your brother with two separate FUT clubs. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 17 (58,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is unfair system not like Xbox and PS !!!!!!! Why you cannot add anouther account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 17 (57,926 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why are you so money hungry we bought the damned game let us play we are 3 brothers we have three accounts each why shoud we buy the same game three times thats BS

Message 9 of 17 (53,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why EA is suck as hell, my fut acc had been banned in transfer market permanetly. There are other player who had billion of coins and not being banned AND NOT BEING A TOP PLAYER either but still active. I dont have to give you the acc name. But truly * unfair and * ea 

Message 10 of 17 (52,987 Views)