can you add an option were we chose for our banner not to be picked up in Ranked

by tremm0r

Original Post

can you add an option were we chose for our banner not to be picked up in Ranked

★★★ Apprentice

sometimes you just want to bail and dont want to keep playing with  the team youre with . some pick up the banner and just dont rez. they run with it and dont let us exit without being penalized.

can you please add an option "dont pick up banner" and time it out so we can leave

Message 1 of 12 (544 Views)

Re: can you add an option were we chose for our banner not to be picked up in Ra

★ Expert
@tremm0r you can leave after 2 min 30 secs without getting penalized. I don't know why devs won't add a timer to the game to let people know it's safe to leave probably too lazy to add it.
Message 2 of 12 (536 Views)

Re: can you add an option were we chose for our banner not to be picked up in Ra

★★★ Apprentice
@Daze623 if they pick your banner you cannot leave without being penalized... you can leave if no one picks you banner and you grey out
Message 3 of 12 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Untitled.png

This came from the wiki and I did try this out myself and didn't get a penalty. Just to be safe let 3 mins pass before you quit.

Message 4 of 12 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Daze623 If you bail on your team during a ranked match I would do the same exact thing. I would grab your banner and make you sit there respawn you every time to die just to do it again.

No they should not add a option for you to not play a team based game in ranked as a solo.......... It is players like these solo folks who ruin the game of people actually trying to play it as it was intended. This is why i do not want a solo mode. Why reward people with solo mode when they couldnt even play the game as it was designed.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 12 (487 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@E9ine_AC i suggest you reread what i wrote again. not just read the title..... when you read the entire paragraph i wrote,you get to exactly understand what im saying.. i know its hard for you .. but try it .

Message 6 of 12 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@tremm0r Already explained above. If you leave after 2 minutes 30 sec, you won't get penalized. I thought everyone knew about this. Are you a new player?
Message 7 of 12 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tremm0rWhy join a ranked match if you just want to bail? Why solo que or duo que into ranked just to want to bail? You died and got little salty? Your team is not up to your standards? It just makes no logical sense. I wish they actually would derank people who leave ranked matches.

I solo que to plat sometimes higher every season. I play with plenty of horrible players but never have i once wanted to leave the game because i chose to solo que into ranked and got not the best teammates. This makes you a solo player. Once you die you are done in the game in your eyes and want to leave. Its a dumb logic and poor gameplay if you can be res and choose to leave. I honestly see why people complain soo much about ranked now. 

I got around roughly 7-8 thousand games played in ranked and ive yet to ever get a team who grabs a banner and doesnt res. Either you have given them a reason to do this or you just have horrible luck. 

Message 8 of 12 (479 Views)

Hero
@Daze623 Sorry for tagging you some reason it would not let me change it. lol

Message 9 of 12 (472 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@E9ine_AC again i suggest you read what i wrote ... thoroughly .... before posting again... i know its a hard task.. but read what i wrote
Message 10 of 12 (455 Views)