Re: can we start punishing these people please.

by apjj

Original Post

can we start punishing these people please.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

start the game. 1 person is already gone. its me and this rando and ill say his name [Removed by CM] on psn. of course he has private on because he does this non-stop probably. so he wants to drop fragment.. i see he has 150 kills this season but only 7 wins.. not very promising on the character you main so i dropped where i wanted which i was drop leader. he left the game. he straight dced and left me solo. well guess what? i got 4 kills and won the * game. i get these people all the time. start soft banning them or atleast let me report them. quit ruining my * games.

Message 1 of 11 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Probably gonna have your post censored cause its against ToS to name and shame players. Any experience played solo with randoms is a gamble. Further amplified in any br game. So i mean theres honestly not much that can be done in that regard.

Thats just how brs work mate. Cheers.

Message 2 of 11 (388 Views)

@apjj I'm not sure how he/she/it ruined your game if you managed a win. I see this type of thing as a challenge to get to top 3. Understand your annoyance though, but I think a report feature for a dc is a bit ott.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 3 of 11 (377 Views)

Champion
@OldTreeCreeper But Apex is a "team based game" xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 11 (364 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (332 Views)

★★★★ Pro
(@EA_Darko Wrong copypaste, there's no cheating involved here.)
@apjj
There's no incentive for these people to be humble enough to accept a "no". But reporting them for acting like spoiled brats won't do anything to change their behaviour.
Message 6 of 11 (324 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EryxApex any calling out of other users and naming them or implying that they are in breach of the rules is not allowed on AHQ.

Please do not discuss any moderation decisions as that is also against the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (314 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@EA_Darko Understood, won't happen again.
Message 8 of 11 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]

@GH0STEDbyME it is indeed, but we all know we can get stuck into a squad of one, don't know why, so I make the best of it. I don't dc for something like that. 

Go Team Meeeee Large smile 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 9 of 11 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the thing is. this guy was one of literally 16 people that day. 16 people peaced out because i didnt drop hot enough lmfao. just bring solos out and force people who do this * constantly into them

Message 10 of 11 (222 Views)