Re: can we get an update to be able to freely color different parts?

by protokirbyblaze

Original Post

can we get an update to be able to freely color different parts?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i'm talking about the creature creator in spore. we should get some free color thing like the vehicle and building creators have along with the option to color 1 or all similar parts. perhaps add some new patterns too. that would be fun. while on the subject of updates, let's add the flora editor so i can make a bunch of mushroom plants and be really happy. i don't know. something about the look of mushrooms makes me overjoyed for some reason AND CAN WE ALSO GET A COMMAND TO MAKE PARTS FLOAT!!?? :D  maybe hold down the f key while scrolling or something? Also, elemental parts (that will maybe add elemental attacks) like a lightning bolt that's yellow by default but can be changed with free coloring. and a flame part that's red and yellow like a cartoon by default but either color can be changed. along with those, other elemental part things with appropriate default colors, 2 of those should be a crescent moon part white by default that can be shaped into a full moon, an eclipse or a half moon that's also an elemental part. also a sun but there should be many more elemental parts. how about add every color spore doesn't have and maybe have a rainbow gradient that when the click is held down on it there will be faded and different color versions of it. we also need entire pages of new parts added to the parts list. new mouths, new hands, etc. maybe even new arms and legs.

Message 1 of 4 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i had a dream that i used a lightning bolt as a pikachu tail and colored my creature's wing parts rainbow and showing my family this awesome new update. i really hope this happens

Message 2 of 4 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We also need something like when you stay in creature stage for 30 minutes after you are ready to evolve, tribes form around you and you can stay a creature forever. Same with tribal stage. Maybe it wouldn't be as fun as staying a creature forever, but if you stay in tribe stage forever, then you get to randomly attack civilians and have your own private island, maybe getting to walk around as the chief, but more importantly it was SOOOO fun in my dream when I was my Spidib creature and just exploring a city. An alternative to the 30 minutes thing could be just the game asking you if you'd like to stay a creature. I know people who love animals would absolutely love this. It would be so much fun. Note. If updates don't cost any money, you would be getting more fans for free. 

Message 3 of 4 (807 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

To make objects float, hold down ctrl and move the object up and down. To make creature objects float, watch this low quality tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVFCacEJ32I

Message 4 of 4 (585 Views)