Re: can someone at EA forcefully unlink my xbox account to my brother EA account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can someone at EA forcefully unlink my xbox account to my brother EA account

★★★★★ Newbie

so the account im in is my brother account and my xbox main account is somehow linked to it i dont ever remember linking them anyways my brother never verified this account so there is no *unlink* button were its supposed to be i dont know why he never did but my brother he forgot the password to the email so he cant access it there for i cant unlink them idk any other way i can verify it i want to unlink them because i have apex twitch drops and amazon prime skin i honestly dont care if i lose all my in game items i just wanna link my xbox account to my actual EA account (we have never move prior to him making the EA account so the ip address should be the same if thats a way i can verify that borther/me is the owner to the account)

Message 1 of 7 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can someone at EA forcefully unlink my xbox account to my brother EA account

★★★ Newbie
@iluminatethesky i have done that and this issue is resolved thank you for the advise👍

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (346 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @216071597,

I would recommend contacting EA Support via Live Chat.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Unfortunately we cannot handle Account Issues here on the Forums, they would need to look into this for you.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate 

Community Manager

Hey @216071597 have you spoken with our live support team in relation to this issue?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko yes i have,thank you guys for resolving the issue👍
Message 4 of 7 (352 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@iluminatethesky i have done that and this issue is resolved thank you for the advise👍
Message 5 of 7 (347 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @24513456,

You're very welcome Standard smile

Glad to hear this was resolved for you.

- iluminate

Community Manager

That's great to hear @24513456.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (319 Views)