Me too

Message 32 of 66 (1,800 Views)

Re: can i transfer my xbox progress from apex to pc

★★★ Newbie

This needs to be added sometime soon

Message 33 of 66 (1,750 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not possible due to the way the game was developed? lulz don't know much about game development do you? 

Rectifying this would require one person with half a brain all of zero effort.

EA is money hungry, that's the only reason this won't be fixed; quit defending them.

Oh, did I necro this thread again? QQ for you, huh?

Message 34 of 66 (1,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like how you call it garbage when it’s probably just your lack of skill 

Message 35 of 66 (1,532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've "invested' a good $700 into Apex on my Xbox. I thought it would do the company good all while I gained skins I liked. But all that is out the window now that I moved onto PC. We shouldn't be punished for changing/upgrading platforms. I do understand it may be difficult but has it not been in the works for a minute? All I want is to see what I have worked and payed for. Please

Message 36 of 66 (1,470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There is no more waiting, no excuses. Why defend the lies hiding corporate greed? Give us what we have "literally" paid for. I am getting more and more tired after every post, but I will not stop...

Message 37 of 66 (1,410 Views)

★ Novice

Neck Row Man Sir. This is a way of life. I too have wasted my time and money in the X of boxes edition of the game. PC is my passion however I was never able to save up for a decent PC till recently. The time and money I wasted on Xbox compared to the time and money I currently have is like comparing EA to @LordPolke in the sense of resources and manpower.  However, knowing a little about game coding, I doubt there is not a way to transfer profile data from one to the other. The only way this would be impossible is if they had hard codded it to never do this in the first place, in which case, copy all the code you can and build the rest where needed... seriously, that would be pretty much it. They already have everything else they need. This game was made by a small team to begin with. A small team can undo any damage they caused to begin with.

Message 38 of 66 (1,329 Views)

★ Novice

Just made the switch on a different game from XBOX to PC, was able to transfer all information.
Agree with @MythicAwakening , this shouldn't be an issue to implement for EA.

Message 39 of 66 (1,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

you are actually special

Message 40 of 66 (1,205 Views)