Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: can i transfer my xbox progress from apex to pc

by tweendreamx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i transfer my xbox progress from apex to pc

★★★★ Newbie

Hi i've been a long time xbox player and recently bought a high end gaming pc, i was wondering if there was anyway i could transfer all my skins and progress from my xbox account to my pc. I've spend a lot of money and the game and would be great if i could thanks again.

Message 1 of 21 (5,724 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @jamesapple14, it's not currently possible to transfer progress or in-game content across platforms. 

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (5,687 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jamesapple14, it's not currently possible to transfer progress or in-game content across platforms. 

Darko

Message 2 of 21 (5,688 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will there be any plans of this happening? If you cannot discuss this please do tell as I'll be waiting for years 

Message 3 of 21 (5,122 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Stay the hell away from the neglected PC version of apex hacks.  There is no game that isn't full of aimbot etc.. stay on xbox, if you still want to support this garbage.

Message 4 of 21 (5,111 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

PLEASE let us transfer in game content at the very least across platforms.  Progress would be nice, but i at least want my skins to transfer.

Message 5 of 21 (4,561 Views)

★★ Novice

Up.

Please EA made something, it's so frustating to waste money and time on Xbox for havent any back on another platform. 

EpicGames allow this mechanic with Fortnite. Gears Box did it many years ago with Borderlands 2. What are you waiting for in 2019 to satisfy your community ?!

Message 6 of 21 (3,984 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lol no reply there wonder why that is ea not like you've got a history of being greedy money goblins

Message 7 of 21 (874 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LordPolke At least make a viable comment.

What you had to reply with provides very little benefit. Just misplaced aggression.

@tweendreamx Provided a good opinion.

Yours on the other hand.

Not so much.

Message 8 of 21 (863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it was a viable comment as i was referring to their corporate greed, which has been proven, time and time again, and have been talked to by governments about it, and the fact that they would have to make the same purchases twice just to get the same cosmetics etc.

This gets ea more money and they proved that they have no intention of changing that by choosing to neglect the last comment about it just reinforces the point i made, so as relevent as me telling you or ea to F*£k off would be aggressive not calling them money goblins that is called being jovial.

sorry the nuances of they may be a little hard for you to understand but ill forgive you this time...

after all my mum says always be kind to the mentally handicapped

also Electronic Arts is a Big corporation and dont need you to defend them they have legal teams for that sp go fight for a cause that actually needs help

Message 9 of 21 (826 Views)

★★★★ Novice

on top of my earlier points "surprise mechanics" google it thees are the people your defending Standard smile

Message 10 of 21 (823 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help