can i transfer my xbox progress from apex to pc

by jamesapple14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i transfer my xbox progress from apex to pc

★★★ Newbie

Hi i've been a long time xbox player and recently bought a high end gaming pc, i was wondering if there was anyway i could transfer all my skins and progress from my xbox account to my pc. I've spend a lot of money and the game and would be great if i could thanks again.

Message 1 of 66 (87,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can i transfer my xbox progress from apex to pc

Community Manager

Hey @jamesapple14, it's not currently possible to transfer progress or in-game content across platforms. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 66 (87,306 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jamesapple14, it's not currently possible to transfer progress or in-game content across platforms. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 66 (87,307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will there be any plans of this happening? If you cannot discuss this please do tell as I'll be waiting for years 

Message 3 of 66 (86,740 Views)

★ Guide

Stay the hell away from the neglected PC version of apex hacks.  There is no game that isn't full of aimbot etc.. stay on xbox, if you still want to support this garbage.

Message 4 of 66 (86,728 Views)

★ Apprentice

PLEASE let us transfer in game content at the very least across platforms.  Progress would be nice, but i at least want my skins to transfer.

Message 5 of 66 (86,175 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Up.

Please EA made something, it's so frustating to waste money and time on Xbox for havent any back on another platform. 

EpicGames allow this mechanic with Fortnite. Gears Box did it many years ago with Borderlands 2. What are you waiting for in 2019 to satisfy your community ?!

Message 6 of 66 (85,596 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@LordPolke At least make a viable comment.

What you had to reply with provides very little benefit. Just misplaced aggression.

@tweendreamx Provided a good opinion.

Yours on the other hand.

Not so much.

Message 7 of 66 (82,475 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Again! You are proving my point.

IDK, what country one is used to. There is a thing called "economics".

We here. "In the states". See this as often as a person being gunned downed.

Now this may. Or may not be a counter argument. However!

This is a way of living.

You. " LordPoke".  Might not see this as a, all for nothing, "governing country". BUT!

This is how people in, "Our Country" thrive and succeed.

Preaching is one thing. 

Just don't tell me how things run.

I know more than you, on this subject.

Message 8 of 66 (10,057 Views)

★★★ Expert

@LordPolke 

Bro, why you gotta necro threads that are more than 6 months old?

Message 9 of 66 (10,034 Views)

★★★ Expert

@LordPolke wrote:

well good thing nobody asked you for your input then eh, and somebody being gunned down ??? this is ea not some dude on the street being harassed Jesus, also that statement made absolutely no sense maybe actually think before you reply to a comment, that way you wont make yourself look like you know nothing, im confident you know nothing about economics considering you made a statement with no actual knowledge on the topic or even anything coming close to a valid response, you just basically said "im american so i know what im talking about, (like that means anything considering the current president) without even knowing were im from, but once again this is the internet so im not surprised your breath smells like * when you talk.

And what you know nothing about is forums.

Stop ressurecting binned threads from over half a year old. This is common ettiquette.

Message 10 of 66 (10,010 Views)