Re: can i transfer my ps4 progress from apex to pc

by Sleak667

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Wingmannedbro Best way for them to solve this would be whichever platform the items are purchased on, they would split the profits with Respawn in the deal they have with them. PC would be soely Respawn or whatever as it currently is. If it is bought on Xbox, it would be xbox and respawn, and for Ps4 it would be playstation and Respawn. If a party is not using its resources for the purchase it does not get a cut of that purchase. Its not like someone would play on pc then go on their xbox just for purchases.
Message 21 of 69 (3,015 Views)

★ Novice

I spent more than 300 euros on ps4 and I find myself on pc to have nothing! the consumer is not protected for higher interests! ridiculous

Message 22 of 69 (2,805 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I know, me too, I hope in the future they will do that with every console and pc.

Message 23 of 69 (2,786 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RecKzz_XP Yeah i agree.... Come on Respawnnnnnn
Message 24 of 69 (2,647 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@lilpercocetfembo how i can move my ps4 acc to pc ?
Message 25 of 69 (2,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DefCantGameTwtch is this true?
Message 26 of 69 (2,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me to this happened to me so i know this bug will be fixed soon when cross play is coming but i spent my money on pc and ps4 so what will happen ?

Message 27 of 69 (2,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

COD Modern Warfare automatically allows all data between console/PC.  Is this due to it being cross-platform from the beginning? 

Message 28 of 69 (2,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the answer is no.

Message 29 of 69 (2,177 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Unacceptable, they have had over a year to make it happen. Too many people have "invested" in the company just for it to be thrown away. You have had time. All the items purchased. heirlooms earned, stats fought for, gone. Unacceptable

Message 30 of 69 (2,142 Views)