Re: can i transfer my ps4 progress from apex to pc

by iBlockHead

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

You can't make this is right now maybe in next seasons (no one know exactly)

Message 11 of 69 (5,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@bosourd wrote:

@karchkiraly1 wrote:

@unferth wrote:

Trust me, you don't want to play this game on PC.  Litterally... every match has cheaters in it.  

I play both (level 100+ ps4  21 on pc) and for me, I have found the game a thousand times better and more enjoyable on pc. Haven't run into any cheaters on PC yet although I'm only level 21 so idk. 

cheaters nowadays is more clever, they don't do that crazy aim snapping anymore, you'll get to notice it more easily as you play more on pc.

as far as cheaters go, console games are just as pc with cronusmax. play CoD BO4 on ps4 or xbox, you'll see what I mean. mod packs and cronusmax users are trash players! no matter what you game on, there will always be cheaters trashing competitive gameplay.  

Message 12 of 69 (5,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@RecKzz_XP wrote:

I also wish there was a way to transfer account progress over. I have max battle pass and $400 spent on packs on xbox and dont plan on ever touching console again. Just wish it was like fortnite and crossed over. 

Same here, I think they should really fix this..

Message 13 of 69 (5,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why the * did you spend 400 on packs lol

Message 14 of 69 (4,907 Views)

★★ Novice
@karchkiraly1 Wait till you reach the level 100+ on pc
Message 15 of 69 (4,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you transfer all ur skins to PC yes or no?

Message 16 of 69 (4,820 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Expert
@YaboiAnthony00 probably not (100% no)

There is not feature that allows for skins or any kind of progress to be transferred from one console to a different kind of console (PS > PC)
Message 17 of 69 (4,814 Views)

★★ Novice
@Wingmannedbro Your reply doesn't make sense just look at Fortnite. My guess is that's just greed from the part of EA as you will have to pay for everything once again.
Message 18 of 69 (4,777 Views)

★★★ Expert

@GennXGamer wrote:
@WingmannedbroYour reply doesn't make sense just look at Fortnite. My guess is that's just greed from the part of EA as you will have to pay for everything once again.

My reply makes perfect sense. That is just how things are. Epic made arrangements and EA didn't.

I will agree that other companies in the industry need to demand more from the platforms, but as of right now Epic Games is the only company out there with a right attitude. As unfortunate as it is.

Message 19 of 69 (4,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The best way for them

Message 20 of 69 (4,603 Views)