Re: can i transfer my ps4 progress from apex to pc

by karchkiraly1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i transfer my ps4 progress from apex to pc

★★★★★ Novice

I have been playing apex on the ps4 since it came out and i recently bought a gaming pc and i want to transfer all  my skins my stats and my heirloom is there any way i can?

Message 1 of 69 (296,044 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Expert

@lilpercocetfembo wrote:

I have been playing apex on the ps4 since it came out and i recently bought a gaming pc and i want to transfer all  my skins my stats and my heirloom is there any way i can?

Unfortunately not as of right now due to the involvement of third parties, in your case, Sony.

I'm not familiar with the semantics, but your Apex progression is somehow Sony's data. And they would have to corroborate to give that up.

This may change in the future tho, there is a lot of noise about the future of cross-platform play, the main issue with not being able to transfer account data between platforms is of course money.

If one account can be played on 3 platforms, how is money made off of this account and how much, for each party involved.

Working that out would be very elaborate, and seems unlikely at least for the near future, but maybe with time a shift may happen in the gaming industry.

View in thread

Message 7 of 69 (295,915 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can link your ps4 account however no progress will carry over ex. stats, skins. 

Message 2 of 69 (295,949 Views)

★★ Guide

Trust me, you don't want to play this game on PC.  Litterally... every match has cheaters in it.  

Message 3 of 69 (295,950 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@unferth wrote:

Trust me, you don't want to play this game on PC.  Litterally... every match has cheaters in it.  

I play both (level 100+ ps4  21 on pc) and for me, I have found the game a thousand times better and more enjoyable on pc. Haven't run into any cheaters on PC yet although I'm only level 21 so idk. 

Message 4 of 69 (295,938 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also wish there was a way to transfer account progress over. I have max battle pass and $400 spent on packs on xbox and dont plan on ever touching console again. Just wish it was like fortnite and crossed over. 

Message 5 of 69 (295,928 Views)

★★ Pro

@karchkiraly1 wrote:

@unferth wrote:

I play both (level 100+ ps4  21 on pc) and for me, I have found the game a thousand times better and more enjoyable on pc. Haven't run into any cheaters on PC yet although I'm only level 21 so idk. 

cheaters nowadays is more clever, they don't do that crazy aim snapping anymore, you'll get to notice it more easily as you play more on pc.

Message 6 of 69 (295,908 Views)

★★★ Expert

@lilpercocetfembo wrote:

Unfortunately not as of right now due to the involvement of third parties, in your case, Sony.

I'm not familiar with the semantics, but your Apex progression is somehow Sony's data. And they would have to corroborate to give that up.

This may change in the future tho, there is a lot of noise about the future of cross-platform play, the main issue with not being able to transfer account data between platforms is of course money.

If one account can be played on 3 platforms, how is money made off of this account and how much, for each party involved.

Working that out would be very elaborate, and seems unlikely at least for the near future, but maybe with time a shift may happen in the gaming industry.

Message 7 of 69 (295,916 Views)

★★ Novice

So essentially you start from square one as a level 1 when on the xbox may be a level 50 80 whatever?

Message 8 of 69 (295,206 Views)

★ Pro
@lilpercocetfembo your going to HATE IT. Nothing but HACKING * here..
Message 9 of 69 (295,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same over here. It's ridiculous. I am not spending another dollar on Apex Legends until I know my content syncs. RIP apex when the new CoD comes out. 

Message 10 of 69 (295,073 Views)