can i please start reporting toxic duos. PLEASE

by apjj

Original Post

can i please start reporting toxic duos. PLEASE

★★★★★ Apprentice

70% of my games are toxic duos who ignore i exist. im almost 90% of the time solo at the end of the game now this season. if you get reported by multiple solos for the same behavior. start issuing bans or suspensions. OR fix xbox game chat crossplay with ps4. im on ps4 and almost can never hear my xbox teammates WHO ARE ALWAYS TRASH BY THE WAY. like its getting really hard to play. its genuinely effecting my games with how frequent it is. or its a sweaty trash pred squad that only tries in ranked but yet cries i wont drop estates or fragment with them because i always predict them getting one shot in .2 seconds. its embarrassing man. i want to play, i enjoy it but jesus christ this is getting really old. im starting to just be like.. welp guess im solo this game now. ALSO because im solo i always get bloodhound scanned every 10 seconds and cant fight without third party. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz. If you confront anyone about they always be like "why you crying buddy".. dog thats cancer and you know it.

Message 1 of 22 (869 Views)

Re: can i please start reporting toxic duos. PLEASE

★ Expert
@apjj Them leaving you behind is not necessarily toxic behavior could just be them not paying attention(or maybe you're not paying attention too). But I do hate that there's no "griefing" option in reports which is weird as I experienced being bullied by a duo(they repeatedly punch me off a cliff while I was sniping and would from time to time stand in front of my scope).
Message 2 of 22 (859 Views)

Champion
@apjj I really doubt most of the duos you meet are toxic. Many times duos who play together a lot have a strategy or playstyle they are used to. Have you tried just going with the flow? Have you tried talking to them to start a game and break the ice?

I play as a duo a lot and I can tell you most 3rds are the issue. They refuse to work as a team. They are so used to solo queuing they just assume all other players are trash so they do their own thing. When in reality they now have an advantage over pure solo squads because they are with 2 people that play together.
Message 3 of 22 (850 Views)

@apjj oh wow, preds trying to practice their fighting in unranked, how dare they! not like every other unranked game doesn't end after round 2 or 3 lol everyone goes in for the fun. Try ranked if you are looking for more serious gameplay and carry your way to D3 and then you'll have pretty decent teammates most of the time
Message 4 of 22 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You're the type of guy in talking about. Trash ruining pub games for normal players. Sbmm is broken and y'all abuse the * out of it playing pubs as if it were ranked. "Practice" so much practice playing against average players and borderline * them..but then say you're good when you can't play ranked because press stomp you. Big yikes 

Message 5 of 22 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Apparently you aren't solo most of your games after 5 minutes or so. Must be nice

Message 6 of 22 (808 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also I doubt you treat your third well. You're probably in a private chat. You ignore coms that you can't hear and you don't care to listen to his pings meanwhile y'all are running fragment 300m away where you die every game and are detrimental to the solo. There's duos for a reason. You should play trios bud. There's literally a que type for you and honestly you should be locked out of trios if you are a duo. 🤷

Message 7 of 22 (807 Views)

@apjj oof, toxic, based on your response it is hard to believe that your teammates are the toxic ones. You just make yourself seem like your letting your tantrum out on the internet because no one will play with you the way you want them to play with you. Also, "pubs" stands for public servers... which ranked and unranked are public.. just saying.
Message 8 of 22 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]

@apjj You might try a different server, west coast servers in the US are fairly friendly most of the time. I bump into toxic duos from time to time but its rare. 

When I'm constantly bumping into rude people I switch servers.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 22 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhor wrote:
@apjjI really doubt most of the duos you meet are toxic. Many times duos who play together a lot have a strategy or playstyle they are used to. Have you tried just going with the flow? Have you tried talking to them to start a game and break the ice?

I play as a duo a lot and I can tell you most 3rds are the issue. They refuse to work as a team. They are so used to solo queuing they just assume all other players are trash so they do their own thing. When in reality they now have an advantage over pure solo squads because they are with 2 people that play together.

Yeah. More often than not, I Solo Q, so I'm usually "that third guy" instead of "that duo". And I've realized that if you go with them, it usually works out pretty good. I've even met a few who were pretty chill, nice about sharing loot no matter who got the kill (I'm like that too). Ive had some pretty pleasant experiences as "the odd man out". I think it just takes going with the flow of it. If you do so, usually it works out well.

And, as far as when I'm in the Duo, I try to be nice to the 3rd guy. I try to communicate/ping what me and my friend are doing, share loot, watch each other's backs, whatever. But, if they choose not to come with us or what have you, then there's not much we can really do.

All in all, of course, there are duos that are absolute jerks. But that can be said of any player or premade. Not everyone in this game is nice And easy to get along with. That's just the reality. But I doubt it's the majority. And if you have a bad game, sometimes you just gotta take a breather and hope the next one is better. It's all you can really do. 

Message 10 of 22 (737 Views)