can i have a refund expansion

by AlexR9757

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i have a refund expansion

★★★ Newbie

Can I have a refund an expansion pack, some reason it rebought itself and i want my 14.99 back, please it the vampire one...

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can i have a refund expansion

Community Manager

Hey @AlexR9757 you can check to see if you are eligible for a refund here: https://help.ea.com/in/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

As I understand it DLC such as packs is nonrefundable. 

What can't I get a refund on?

• You can only return the same game twice. Once you've gotten two refunds for a game, you can buy it again — but you won’t be able to get a third refund.
  • If you bought a bundle of games, including games with extra content, all games and content have to be returned together.
    • Certain game editions that include virtual currency and/or content packs are excluded from the Great Game Guarantee.
  • Downloadable content (DLC) and in-game currencies are not refundable if purchased separately.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @AlexR9757 you can check to see if you are eligible for a refund here: https://help.ea.com/in/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

As I understand it DLC such as packs is nonrefundable. 

What can't I get a refund on?

• You can only return the same game twice. Once you've gotten two refunds for a game, you can buy it again — but you won’t be able to get a third refund.
  • If you bought a bundle of games, including games with extra content, all games and content have to be returned together.
    • Certain game editions that include virtual currency and/or content packs are excluded from the Great Game Guarantee.
  • Downloadable content (DLC) and in-game currencies are not refundable if purchased separately.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh thank you

Message 3 of 4 (184 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @AlexR9757.

Darko

Darko.png