Re: can i buy the battfleild 5 catch up pack seperate

by BlondBoah33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i buy the battfleild 5 catch up pack seperate

★ Novice

i was wondering if i can buy the battlefield 5 year 1 catch-up pack separate???  im asking this because i am buying a xbox 1 s that has battlefield 5 deluxe edition which after looking at the main website for battlefield 5  that mine is going to be the standard version and not the year 2.  i also missed out on all the freaking weapons, vehicles skins and crap and kinda started to panic. so is it possible to get the dang catch up package separate or do i have to buy the whole freaking year 2 edition and have 2 copys of the game just to have all the crap from year 1
if there is a way it would save me some money and make it less frustrating to deal with
please respond soon cus i kinda need to make sure its not going to affect my budget 

Message 1 of 10 (2,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro

@LordWarWolf2055 So this can be taken 2 ways by you and it's all going to come down to how important certain cosmetic items are to you.

Deluxe Edition

Lets start with what you'll get from the Deluxe version, with the Deluxe edition you will get access to a number of air drop packages that are unique skins that the standard game order didn't receive.

Weapons

In regards to the weapons you missed out on, do not stress at all my friend as these are all available in game to buy with the company coin you earn at the end of each round and as you level up so you won't need any real world money for it.

Skins

With Weapon, vehicle and infantry skins, while you missed out on getting them for free from the weekly objectives to complete, they do turn up in the armory from time to time to either buy with Company coin you earn and occasionally some items (usually epic skins) require "Boins" which is the external currency you buy for the game.

So the choice really comes down to this:

1. If you want to receive the cosmetic items without having to earn them in-game or wait for them to appear in the armor for limited times, buy the 2nd year edition

2. If you're happy to play the game as normal and wait to purchase the items with the earned in-game currency (and maybe later on buy that special epic skin for a few $, £, €, etc) just keep your Deluxe edition and save yourself the added cost of buying the game all over again

I hope this has helped answer your question and given you plenty of info. No matter what you decide you made the right choice in buying BFV, it's a fantastic game and I'm confident you'll feel the same Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (2,057 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

i forogot to put this up but if need be i will add a screenshot to show just what package im talking about so please reply soon if u can

Message 2 of 10 (2,074 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@LordWarWolf2055 So this can be taken 2 ways by you and it's all going to come down to how important certain cosmetic items are to you.

Deluxe Edition

Lets start with what you'll get from the Deluxe version, with the Deluxe edition you will get access to a number of air drop packages that are unique skins that the standard game order didn't receive.

Weapons

In regards to the weapons you missed out on, do not stress at all my friend as these are all available in game to buy with the company coin you earn at the end of each round and as you level up so you won't need any real world money for it.

Skins

With Weapon, vehicle and infantry skins, while you missed out on getting them for free from the weekly objectives to complete, they do turn up in the armory from time to time to either buy with Company coin you earn and occasionally some items (usually epic skins) require "Boins" which is the external currency you buy for the game.

So the choice really comes down to this:

1. If you want to receive the cosmetic items without having to earn them in-game or wait for them to appear in the armor for limited times, buy the 2nd year edition

2. If you're happy to play the game as normal and wait to purchase the items with the earned in-game currency (and maybe later on buy that special epic skin for a few $, £, €, etc) just keep your Deluxe edition and save yourself the added cost of buying the game all over again

I hope this has helped answer your question and given you plenty of info. No matter what you decide you made the right choice in buying BFV, it's a fantastic game and I'm confident you'll feel the same Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (2,058 Views)

Hello @LordWarWolf2055

Sorry but you can't buy it seperate.. I think that Year 2 Edition is now more worth it then Standart Edition so if you want all those things you missed, go for Year Edition for sure. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 10 (2,043 Views)

★ Novice
wait so all 17 guns are in the shop? would the same go for the m1 grand cus that rifle is litterally my top favorite atm
Message 5 of 10 (1,994 Views)

★ Novice
@Real_Noobalishus also thank you for the information bruh
Message 6 of 10 (1,993 Views)

★★★ Novice
@LordWarWolf2055 I have the same Problem as you do but my Question is if i go for access prime and then the subscribtion runs out will i Keep the items that were included in the year 2 Edition on my account?
Message 7 of 10 (1,371 Views)

@0109193908051945 

You'll keep all the items you earned, even if the sub runs out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 8 of 10 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy Some dude on here told me as soon as the subscription runs out and i'm back to the normal game the year 2 Edition items get removed as those are DLC items, but there is no such Thing as a Bf V dlc, always cool to get a load of diffrent answers on here
Message 9 of 10 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe maybe not depends who you ask

Message 10 of 10 (1,298 Views)