Re: c'mon then dice

by ShinSalaBim

Original Post

c'mon then dice

★★★ Apprentice

1) why are panzerfaust so god awfully weak? may as well be attacking a tank with a spitball

2) why isn't 1 frame death not fixed yet? 

3) why are aimbotters/hackers allowed to roam free?

4) why are headshots not registering 100% of the time?

5) why is AA also so pathetic?

6) why are assignment "details" so vague?

7) why is assignment tracking so buggy?

8) why did you launch in this state? clearly still in beta realms.

9) when will we get the option to remove the chat censor?! uptight little snowflake that it is. dread to think how soft the millennial that programmed it is.

10) WHERE IS SPAWN PROTECTION?!

11) why are all the troops bald? when will we be getting hair options? ... probably as an EA MTX

lets leave it at 11 for now, probably gonna get a load of trolls and no EA,or Dice rep answering. maybe the community knows?

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]

1. They do less damage but are more reliable when it comes to breaking vehicle parts.

2. They are working on it and making great progress. It takes time to test and certify patches and can take a while to put into the main game. 

3. 10 hour trials make it very easy to overwhelm them with sheer numbers. They are being taken out as fast as they come. Thats the price of PC playing mate.

4. Related to ping and server not responding properly; should be fixed with the TTD update.

5. AA tears a new [insert any type]hole into everything now, not sure what you're aiming at.

6. Not sure.

7 and 8. EA corporate forced the game to release too soon and everyone is paying the price for it

9. Normally people who complain about the censors are the ones that the censors were made for. Id rather see stars than angry munchkins trying to be edgy.

10. Should be conversing with teammates about when to spawn on them and stuff. Maybe there will be SP in the future but its not a main issue atm.

11. Most soldiers had a good buzz going in the war. There is at least one lady hair option that I know of and i'm sure there will be more, like the mohawk, at a later date (most likely bought with the new premium currency.

Too many people whined about women, mohawks, and what they call "robot arms" so i'm sure we lost a lot of styles which makes me sad.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi i will give you just this one answer but i hope it helps. The panzerfaust does more damage if you  hit the tank on the front next to the tank gun. 

hope it helps Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)