bye battlefield, #5 has killed it

by tigTherat

Original Post

bye battlefield, #5 has killed it

★★★ Newbie

played every bf in last 15yrs and the latest is it. cant stand this game anymore, so much wrong. I didnt believe in the reports coming in but now after playing it. I cant stand it. BF1 smashes the game in every way.

Message 1 of 3 (511 Views)

Re: bye battlefield, #5 has killed it

★★★ Newbie
Game sucks. I had to shoot a gut twice in the head point blank to kill him.
Message 2 of 3 (433 Views)

Re: bye battlefield, #5 has killed it

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This game is crap. it seems like I get 2 shot from across the map no problem and die however close up 4 to 5 shots does not do the trick but you can melee with a hatchet twice and kill someone?? AA tank is God... Thank you for so much rubble, it would be nice if I could jump over it easily without this long jump seen where at the end I just land in the same spot I started from. Spotting was useful in the older games but lets add tall grass and foliage to hide players better and also take away ability to see them easily.  Welcome to I must camp and play more conservatory to get kills. Jump into a vehicle no thank you it takes an hour to jump out.  If your going for realism BF4 was good enough, remember this is a game you want people to enjoy.  I don't want to spend most of my time hiding so that I have someone walk into my sites.  I don't want to get shoot once and realize I'm dead before I even get a notice of where the hit came from. Exactly how many rockets does it take to destroy a tank... Realism is the excuse people say about the game, then why did you add revive as an option for all the players to do? The creatures of these game have created a money stealer nothing more. BF6 no thank you. I would go back and play the old BF games however Origin wants to say my account does not exist anymore. 

Message 3 of 3 (389 Views)