buying stickers in bulk

by craigdominic

Original Post

buying stickers in bulk

★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe one of the reasons no one raises zombies or grows plants is because they have none in their repertoire?

Maybe the reason they have none is because they have 600,000 coins and it would take an hour to spend that on 2500 sticker packs?

Can we not after 5 years get a bulk buying option for the lowest sticker packs at least?

Message 1 of 7 (611 Views)

Re: buying stickers in bulk

Champion (Retired)
I’d be happy with the setup from GW1 where you could buy a pack and not have to wait for the animation. Basically spamming off the purchase and back into it. I could buy 20 packs in between rounds while I might get two in at best with GW2.
Message 2 of 7 (584 Views)

Message 3 of 7 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Now I know who and how the rogue player keeps jumping in the game and do nothing else in TT to mine to coins.

Message 4 of 7 (568 Views)

★ Guide

Just make yourself a macro and good doing, its so easy I recommend Pulovers Macro Creator and you can spam these minion packs like crazy. Its also quit simple to master you dont need C++ or HTML knowlege.

Message 5 of 7 (555 Views)

★★★ Guide

@craigdominicwrote:

Maybe one of the reasons no one raises zombies or grows plants is because they have none in their repertoire?

Maybe the reason they have none is because they have 600,000 coins and it would take an hour to spend that on 2500 sticker packs?

Can we not after 5 years get a bulk buying option for the lowest sticker packs at least?

I wish 600,000 coins was worth 2500 sticker packs. Its barely 240 if you get the worst packs, 30 of the boss packs. (Which only show up occasionally now.) I do agree that players simply don't have enough to spawn. However, that is due to the pack costs vs pots/bots/weeds/zombies used and match pay out. Lets say I finally spend 80m+ to finish the sticker book. I can spend 100% of my match earnings on consumables. (Which, lets be honest, is a very tiny portion of the player base.) Even then I get just over 25k for a long match of TT. I get 10 packs with 5 items each totaling 50 consumables, only 1/4th of which I can use in any given match. (That also assumes they are all equally valuable, which we all know they are not.) In short, except for the high ranked players that have complete stickerbooks it simply isn't economical to buy consumables. Better to lose the round and start a new match quicker than to waste precious coins on prolonging a match.

Message 6 of 7 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yeah buying in bulk or having bulk consumable packs would be great. I'm at the point where the only normal pack I can buy is the 2500 one and usually wait for boss hunts to stock up on consumables.

Message 7 of 7 (488 Views)