button remapping for apex legends

by mrgrn69

Original Post

button remapping for apex legends

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Love this option Swapping L2/R2 and L1/R1 however I would like to see you put the jump and cycle weapon/holster on the bumpers. Then I can use Swapping L2/R2 and L1/R1 so cycle weapon/holster would be on my my triggers.

PC players have the option to remap their button layout as they see fit and even psp console players have trigger mapping option in their psp console but xbox does not have that option so when playing cross platforms it seems like the xbox community is at a huge disadvantage. It would be really cool of you, if you would let xbox players have button remapping.

In fact I am sure apex legends technological department has the same technology as fortnite and could set up the same button option as fortnite. This way each button can stay as the button they are without having to move buttons to bumpers and so forth and making things so confusing. I am asking on behalf of all players if you could please look into this button remapping option cause I am sure all the apex legends players and community would be tweeting and making videos as well all the different gamer chat forums would be talking how apex legends is exceptional and surpassing the all games out there, by fixing so many players different problems with just one move. So please consider giving us remapping and I am sure 100 out of 100 players if you talk to them would agree how awesome this would be. I can't even image one person that would say this is an awful idea. Thank you for your time in considering giving us full control of our buttons so the game experience could be so joyful to all your apex legends community.

Message 1 of 1 (468 Views)