by AcidicSoda44031

Original Post

business is booming for us Rampart mains

★★★★ Pro

Screenshot 9_16_2021 1_08_20 PM (2).pngScreenshot 9_16_2021 1_07_38 PM (2).png

Message 1 of 7 (263 Views)

Re: business is booming for us Rampart mains

★★★★★ Expert
@soccerking122 LOL congrats Rampart mains! I haven't been playing a lot since the update since I have zero tolerance to the servers kicking me out. Any thoughts on the big Rampart buff? Do you think that it's OP or it's just the right amount of buff? Wattson will probably get up there next season along with her heirloom.
Message 2 of 7 (259 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@soccerking122 Rampart sucks! I haven’t been online but I WILL KILL EVERY RAMPART I SEE! I’ll deplete your numbers till she gets back to the bottom so I can fart and she’ll taste & smell it when it’s all musty and dank!
Message 3 of 7 (243 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man the rampart buff is nice. Alot of people (mostly non rampart mains or rampart haters) say it's op but it's pretty balanced for the most part. the same perks of sheila being strong is still the same, the only difference is that it has a longer wind up, slower movement, and 1 clip. it doesn't seem like much but it does make a difference between a good rampart and a bad one. Even some twitch streamers (when they actually used it against real people and not firing at dummies in the range) struggled a bit with it so i'd say that they did a great job of balancing it since it requires skill.
Message 4 of 7 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q When the event is over, the numbers will go down to 3 per.... son... Hahaha
Message 5 of 7 (221 Views)

It's a bit crazy out there man.  I kept forgetting, I'd round a corner on a team and BAM!!  SHEILA!!

Message 6 of 7 (208 Views)

★★★ Pro

I also main Rampart on Xbox.

Message 7 of 7 (193 Views)