Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

bulletw1st's ANTHEM PS4 GROUP & Friends. Welcome! [spoilers within]

by bulletw1st

Original Post

Re: Feb.22 Support Group Thread--for those of us having to wait )=

★★★★★ Apprentice

@bulletw1st wrote:

I'm at Level 6, Storm.  Rocking the Ice Storm Blast Seal to Prime (L1) and Burning Orb Focus Seal to Detonate (R1).  Feels so good!  Crafted an Uncommon Blastback, just unlocked a second Component slot and playing through some minor side quests for XP.  Not one single bug or glitch or anything strange.  Running absolutely flawlessly.  My mind is blown being how buggy things have been with the demos, especially on PC.  I am super-happy.  Even the dreaded loading screens aren't bad in my opinion.  Destiny's worse with all the ship flying.  The sound is amazing, like just standing in Freeplay and listening to the environment--NEVER, ever have I played a game that sounded so realistic. 

Soon, there will be more content.  But seriously, I need the time to power up my gear!  Gonna take a wee bit of time to get ready for a Cataclysm, anyway.  I give this game a 10/10.  I will be buying stuff from the store to support BioWare.  I know I sound like a fanboy but I'd already pre-order Anthem 2!  I honestly would.  And I can't even believe it myself that I'm saying that.  I just can't believe how perfect everything is...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH THOSE DEMOS?????  HOW DO WE GO FROM THERE, TO RIGHT HERE IN A COUPLE WEEKS???  MY GOD.  IF THOSE DEMOS RAN ANYTHING LIKE THIS ON ALL 3 PLATFORMS, WOULD HAVE BEEN A HOME RUN.  Oh well, everyone will come back.  No one can play this and not be impressed.  Worth the money 10x over.  Loving it.  The *feel* of Anthem is extraordinary. 

Hear hear! Very stable on PS4 and everything is better than the demo. I just finished the intro (had to have a dinner intermission) so getting ready to go out again. Aching to explore past the Demo's mission limits. 

Truly my other home away from home and worth every cent.

Dunno what those other guys were on about... This is sublime! 

Message 221 of 248 (138 Views)

★★ Guide
Tried to play last night after work and passed out lol my head still kinda hurts now from fatigue. Only lvl 3 Storm right now. Game is fun like I expected. I was dumb enough to turn the difficulty on hard right away even though I won't get any loot higher than uncommon until lvl 10 lmao I switched it back real quick after getting one shot on the first mission.

Looking forward to teaming up with my PS4 comrades once I level up a bit
Message 222 of 248 (134 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also chose Hard with the storm. And it is my first outing in the Storm so got wiped out pretty quickly.

Did notice them baddies dissappearing but with so much beauty and plenty of other things too shoot is no biggie so far. Would be a bummer if it happens with a big enemy but I can live with thatn

Message 223 of 248 (126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Playing with other players has alot of advantages. One being levelling up. My son played a mission with a party and ended up one level higher than me that played the same mission alone.

And normal is a nice challenge when duking it out alone.

Getting a few disconnects now but it fits with my playstyle (slow and steady). Can see how that can be frustrating to peeps who just want to go shoot things.

BE CAREFUL GUYS SPOILER POST NEXT! 

Message 224 of 248 (112 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@wijn420 wrote:

Getting a few disconnects now but it fits with my playstyle (slow and steady). Can see how that can be frustrating to peeps who just want to go shoot things. 

Disconnects?  I haven't had a single problem, yet.  Coming close to level 10 now and going out into Freeplay to access one of the Legionnaire Tombs.  Had one already opened because progress now tracks after reaching level 3, which is pretty cool. They're all almost done, already (all the tasks required for opening the tombs).  I've been talking to everyone in Fort Tarsis.  I must say I am really, really impressed with the dialogue.  Better than what you get in most games that's for sure.  And these NPCs are amazing.  Their expressions and mannerisms are so lifelike, some of them remind me so much of people I know/knew.  For example, Tassyn.  I use to work with a woman who is the spitting image of this NPC.  It's unbelievable how they look exactly the same but the voice is different, obviously.  Too funny.

Have had messages from people in the game wanting to join up but I'm trying to do the story, solo.  I don't want to get too involved with others wanting to hunt down Titans until I at least have some Rare gear.  Felt bad for turning down their offers but I looked and they were all much, much higher in power than I was.  So... pass on that for now. 

I don't have a problem with the menus.  They're fine.  I don't even mind running around the fort.  I wish that the Fort Tarsis map was a bit smaller so that you wouldn't have to pan back-and-forth, though.  And I wish that the map's legend could be toggled off and stay off.  I wish the scrolling on the map was a bit faster, too.  Just looking at the map is a bit sluggish.  Wish you could adjust the size a bit, like if you could click on something that decreased the size by 15% and then the cursor's scroll speed would suddenly be about 15% faster. 

Overall, just loving this experience.  People who rushed everything to start farming Masterwork "Loot Caves" ASAP are probably finding things boring.  We have until mid March before ACT 01 begins so I'm just going to pace myself out a bit with that date in mind.  No big rush. 

Message 225 of 248 (92 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@bulletw1st wrote:

@wijn420 wrote:

Disconnects?  I haven't had a single problem, yet.... 

Overall, just loving this experience.  People who rushed everything to start farming Masterwork "Loot Caves" ASAP are probably finding things boring.  We have until mid March before ACT 01 begins so I'm just going to pace myself out a bit with that date in mind.  No big rush. 

Yeah disconnects but could also be my internet connection. Have wireless something or other and it is raining this side (And just had a power failure .. at 2am.. Mmm time for bed I see. 

I'm also taking my time with the game and enjoying every moment of it. I do however want to try do the daily, weekly and/or monthly challenge. 

Message 226 of 248 (76 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just In:  ANTHEM:  Version 1.03 Patch -- 10.765 GB on PS4!  Wow.  Are they trying to tell us to go shower, or something?  LOL.  Sick

Also, 90-Day Roadmap update, some good info about what's coming up in the world of Anthem.  Cheers!

Message 227 of 248 (51 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice one tx bullet! 

Message 228 of 248 (46 Views)

Re: Feb.22 Support Group Thread--for those of us having to wait )=[Spoilers with

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko  Thanks for adding to the thread's title that there are spoilers inside, added by someone who intentionally did that. Frown   But thanks!  Very good thinking!!

Message 229 of 248 (124 Views)

Re: Feb.22 Support Group Thread--for those of us having to wait )=[Spoilers with

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@bulletw1st wrote:

@EA_Darko  Thanks for adding to the thread's title that there are spoilers inside, added by someone who intentionally did that. Frown   But thanks!  Very good thinking!!

Yeah thank you @EA_Darko  That was the second occurrance.  The previous one was a few hours before I started and it was deleted by the moderators. Old news to me, these guys can cut it out now. 

Damn that update,  my connection is a bit on the slow side so I did not get my Anthem medicine last night. Hope everyone having good fun though! 

Message 230 of 248 (112 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help