Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

bulletw1st's ANTHEM PS4 GROUP & Friends. Welcome! [spoilers within]

by bulletw1st

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bulletw1st's ANTHEM PS4 GROUP & Friends. Welcome! [spoilers within]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

UPDATED!  WE HAVE THE GAME, NOW!  PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND TO DISCUSS EVERYTHING ANTHEM!!

WELCOME TO THE FEB.22 SUPPORT GROUP THREAD!
Standard smile   Standard smile   Standard smile

Hey guys & gals,

Feel free to unload your frustrations, here.  Personally, I might feel the need to post on this thread almost daily just to talk about how it feels being left out of the Anthem party that starts today.  I'm on PS4 like I'm sure most of you are.  We're all in this together!  Let's help support each other in this time of need. 

GROUP HUG!  :eahigh_file:  Heart

And please, when discussing the game over the next several days refrain from including information that could spoil the story.  Certainly we can talk about bugs and issues of that nature and general things about what everyone is saying about Anthem... just use common sense, folks.  We will all have to install a rather bulky February 22 Patch before we play and so our experience should be the smoothest of all!  At least there's that!  Sick

Message 1 of 248 (1,334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Feb.22 Support Group Thread--for those of us having to wait )=

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This song, No One by Alicia Keys, seems to capture perfectly my feelings for Anthem.  Soon, friends...  Be strong! 

View in thread

Message 69 of 248 (1,052 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

I'll start by just saying I hope Feb. 22 comes quick!  I'm in Canada and we have a long weekend, now--Monday's a holiday called Family Day.  So that will help a bit.  I've scheduled Feb. 22 off (so it's only a 3-day work week!) and I also booked off Feb. 25th so that gives me four days to play Anthem, like a little vacation.  I am curious how smooth this launch, today, will be for PC players and for XBOX 1 consoles.  Looking forward to hearing from you guys about how you feel not having any Anthem to play this weekend.  Cheers. Cocktail

Message 2 of 248 (1,324 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

to be honest a little rough but happy no one on ps4 will get ahead would be super annoyed if on my first stronghold saw people who were level 30 already and waiting a week is better than getting a stupid 10 hour trial because getting the boot like that seems like a huge tease.  I'm okay just hope everything goes well for everyone today.  Fingers crossed

Message 3 of 248 (1,317 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Im on xbox one and have to wait for the 22nd..  I hope this next week goes by quickly.. but we all know how waiting goes...

Message 4 of 248 (1,312 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I feel your pain, I too have to wait until the 22nd on ps4.

Spoiler
I will be thoroughly enjoying it on PC on the 15th though. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 5 of 248 (1,302 Views)

★ Pro
Spoiler
Spoiler: the Grabbits Win!

Save the Grabbits Foundation!

Message 6 of 248 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
/stands up/

Hi my name is wijn and I am an Anthem PS4 player.  It has been 11 days, 13 hours, 47 minutes and 36 seconds since my last fix and I am happy to be here.  

It has been a rollercoaster ride and had it not been for my family (Thank you Wifey!) and the Anthem community I would not have made it thus far.  

Just taking things step by step and looking forward to when I can count down the hours.
Message 7 of 248 (1,278 Views)

★★ Guide

@wijn420 wrote:
/stands up/

Hi my name is wijn and I am an Anthem PS4 player.  It has been 376 days, 13 hours, 47 minutes and 36 seconds since my last fix and I am happy to be here.  

It has been a rollercoaster ride and had it not been for my family (Thank you Wifey!) and the Anthem community I would not have made it thus far.  

Just taking things step by step and looking forward to when I can count down the hours.

I am still looking to expand the group of people I am gunna play with.

Click my profile pick and drop me a Direct message with you PSN username.

I am 30 living in EU. Will be online all weekday evenings from 7pm CET (Paris) and most of the day on Weekends.

Generally Gunna make a place for ppl who have life, kids, work & bills - if you gotta step out no problem you go handle business but when you need us to game we'll be here to gun some Anthem content.

Message me your PSN Standard smile

Anthem Javelins by MuHut

Message 8 of 248 (1,259 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Metro Exodus and Far Cry New Dawn released today. I'll be ok. I certainly wouldnt have given EA extra money to play early if they'd have offered the chance anyway.
Message 9 of 248 (1,255 Views)

★★★★ Guide

OMG.  LOOK AT ALL THE LAUNCH ISSUES FLOWING IN!  WOW.  OKAY.  THANK GOD I'M STARTING TO PLAY ON THE 22ND!  RIGHT?  Sick

Message 10 of 248 (1,214 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help