Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Feb.22 Support Group Thread--for those of us having to wait )=[Spoilers with

by wijn420

Original Post

Re: Feb.22 Support Group Thread--for those of us having to wait )=[Spoilers with

★★★★★ Apprentice

@bulletw1stthanks for sharing, 

they certainly make me a proud fan :-)

Will check out mtash's feed. 

Message 241 of 248 (124 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah that last 5GB update did not include the Loot fixes. Loot changes are coming later.

This last update included the following (According to this ea post) . 

• The tethering timer for missions has been increased. Players should now have more time to catch up to their Squad before seeing a countdown timer.
  • The Swarm Tyrant encounter in the Tyrant Mine Stronghold can no longer be reset by the entire Squad exiting to the main menu and rejoining the session in progress.
  • Players are no longer able to reopen chests that had already been looted in Strongholds. 

In addition to the above updates we have deployed the following hot fixes:

• Items will no longer have inscriptions on them that are not appropriate for that specific item. NOTE: This only applies to items obtained after the patch. Items obtained prior to the patch will still have the same inscriptions they had before.
  • Masterwork crafting costs have been reduced from 25 -> 15 Masterwork Embers. The amount of plants, metal and parts required for crafting a Masterwork item have also been reduced. 
Message 242 of 248 (119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@bulletw1st wrote:

@wijn420   Yeah, I just checked that out on Ben Irving's Twitter page.  BioWare really had no choice.  It is amazing though:  I have been playing Destiny since the very beginning and there were dozens of moments where Bungie "had no choice" and yet they did nothing, or rarely did anything; and if they did do something somewhat positive they quickly did something utterly foolish ("one step forward, two steps back"). 

I really appreciate BioWare being so engaging. From my experience during the eve of the VIP Demo (Put my son off of the game quite a bit) they really owned up and showed commitment to make the game great.

And I read somewhere (and believe) that EA has got BioWare's back even going as far as to mandate them to continue building on the IP. 

Gosh I am struggling with that Tyrant Stronghold on Hard with me at level 15. Gonna play a few missions on easy to get some enjoyent back again.

Still enjoying suiting up!  Have fun this weekend guys!! 

Message 243 of 248 (107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@wijn420  There was the "Emergency Maintenance" last night (9 PM EST) and that lasted about an hour (servers were down).  But after that everything's fine.  Been playing this morning with no problems.  Not getting constantly disconnected.  I was able to get to level 25 and almost immediately got a Masterwork from Freeplay on Hard mode, my first MW.  Just from killing a redbar enemy.  They must have fixed some of the issues with Inscriptions because there's no way I got this lucky:  (you will have to right-click>View Image in order to read the Inscriptions)

Anthem™_PAPA_PUMP.jpg

Message 244 of 248 (93 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just completed my second Grandmaster 1 activity (just doing contracts thus far).  I have Luck close to the 90% cap, I think.  Getting lots of Masterworks.  My new baby:
Anthem™_Truth_of_Tarsis.jpg

Message 245 of 248 (76 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Shew so purdy! Im almost at level 20 hehehe. Trialing behind a bit and still busy with the main story.

Thanks for the info on the downtime. Good luck with your gaming! 

Message 246 of 248 (67 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry just thought I'd offload a bit.. This thread has gone awfully quiet and I am wondering if it is because others feel like I do...

Is it ok if I feel a bit sad for Anthem?  This week's PS4 console shut-down bomb that dropped, coupled with a hectic busy work-week, resulted in me only jetting off in my Javelin last night (Ok late.. Like 1am this morning).  And the experience was not as rewarding as I would have hoped, but also expected.  

Gameplay wise it feels like I have hit a plateau.  I know I have to finish a few story missions to get to the next strongholds but it is just such a chore.  Dunno why I feel like this, maybe just a bit down.  And I am noticing that the gameplay story missions feels a bit disconnected from my experiences inside the fort (Especially when I do a mission in public mode).

I played Apex a bit the other night and got matched up with some folks from my home country.  Was really cool to speak to them in my native language for the five minutes until our squad got eliminated.  Would actually be really super cool if these games could match-make players from their countries as priority.  But seeing as it looks like my headset works fine I am going to try a few missions with headset.  Maybe that will reinvigorate my enthusiasm.

Anyhoo enough grumbling this side.  I have a hectic few weeks and weekends of work ahead of me so will likely only get to invest some decent hours into the game on weekends leading up to the content releases.

Strongs BioWare... You guys (And Anthem) still hold a soft spot in my innards and I will continue to support you.

Message 247 of 248 (48 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is flippen Bullcrap! Mine is working just fine and dandy after playing an hour or two this weekend. The following article states in the beginning the Anthem broke 99% of all PS4's,  

https://venturebeat.com/2019/03/09/carolyn-petit-interview-a-good-reception-for-queer-tropes-in-vide...

Makes me very upset on a Sunday. 

Message 248 of 248 (35 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help